Chapter 3

"How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" Brian says in a mocking tone.

"How many guitarists does it take to suck me dick?" I say back and he starts chickling.

"Well someone doesn't take shit." He high fives me.

"Yeah, she is a special one. Me and my older brother have bullied her for years." Chris laughs.

"Yeah you fucktards have. No wonder I have scars." I laugh. They look at me weird.

"Not bad ones!" I clarify. "Accidentally being pushed down the stairs or getting hit by a shovel is of course going to leave a mark."

"That sounds so bad when you put it that way." Chris says and starts to carry on conversation.

"I need to use the bathroom." I announce feeling a little dizzy from the beers.

"It's over there. You got it?" Matt asks helping me up.

"I'll get it. I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man." I giggle. Well maybe m.shadows.

"What did you mumble?" He smiles.

"Nothing, I needa go potty."

I close the door and I do what I need to do.

Why am I peeing so aggressively?

I'm funny as shit.

I start uncontrollably laughing.

"She had only two beers!" Chris and the guys laughs.

I keep laughing and fall to the ground.

"Fuck my back!" I tell while still laughing.

Chris comes in to get me.

"Someone is drunk." He picks me up and carries me to the couch.

"Lay with meee." I whine to him.

I hear giggles and I pass out.

2 hours later

"Wakey wakey. Eggs and bakey." I hear Chris whisper and tickles my nose with my long fire red hair.

I look up at him and close my eyes..

I look up at him?

Who am I laying on?!

I slowly open my eyes and lift my head. My eyes meet these beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm so fucking sorry." I laugh feeling my cheeks get red and start to get up.

"No problem. Won't be the first time." He laughs and gets up to.

"Well our bus is here! Let's go get ready! We have an hour till mic check." Chris picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"My panties are showinggg." I squeal.

"Josh won't mind." He winks and walks out of the bus.

We get into ours and he set me down.

"Guess who's not allowed to drink anymore!" Chris laughs and gets his makeup box out.

"This girll." I laugh covering my head in shame. "Two beers. Two beers were all I had. Then I FELL ASLEEP ON SHADOWS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS CHRIS AND HE SAW MH BUTT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK." I fall to the floor laughing.