💎🎆☁️A Secret?☁️🎆💎

What a horrible gloomy Sunday Morning, just the way Virgil likes it. See, when there's a thunderstorm so bad that the clouds are black that means he doesn't have to be dragged out of bed at six in the morning to go to church. Virgil hates church, and he hates waking up at any time before ten in the morning so that's why stormy weather is officially Virgil's favorite weather.

Virgil instantly reached for his phone, getting excited because this is the first morning he can talk to his new buddy and possibly boyfriend Roman. They say Logn Distance Relationsjips never work out, but at this point that's all Virgil can get. He laughed when he saw that Roman had tried contacting him at seven, seven thirty, and eight before he gave up and told him to text him when he wakes up.

Virgil: Jeez, didn't know that loverboy was such an Earlybird. Plus you went to bed at, like, seven P.M. Are you in the states or what?

Virgil stopped, waiting for a reply. Ten thirty eight in the morning. Wow, he woke up really early for a stormy Sunday. A loud, cold crack of thunder decided to bring all the boys to the yard. Virgil could hear his Mom shriek bloody murder. She deserves it. But then he remembered that his Dad was home and she was a lot less of a bitch when Dad was home.

Roman: Nerd. It was nine o'clock. It's still weird adjusting from the UK to Florida. I told you I love in Florida! That's where your brother goes to school!

Roman: Whatever. Forget about it. Where do you even live? I forgot to check ur bio lol.

Oh, that's cool. So he's a Europe guy? That's doable. It made Virgil curious to know where in the UK. It's Roman's homecountry after all. That entire bio thing was bullshit. He was originally here to be a troll, remember? Virgil rolled his eyes, not bothering to get out of bed to open the curtains or turn on the lights, and texted his European loverboy right back.

Virgil: Nah I put a fake place in the bio. Something like Bullshit Australia. I don't want anyone from home to find me.

Virgil tried imagining what his voice would sound like. What his response to be and how he'd laugh. Virgil figured that, since he was a tall boi, he'd probably have one of those dorky twins voices but at the same time try to be suave and have the laugh of an angel. Kind of like the Doctor fairy from Fairly Odd Parents. Wait, no. Chip Skylark from that same show. That's a better go.

Roman: Lmao that's awesome. But quick question...

Roman: See, I really like you and I want to ask you out but there's a thing about me I'm not sure if you'd mind dating me after I tell you.

Oh boy. Get out the poetry books kids because Virgil's heart is going crazy with the doki doki. Virgil couldn't believe this. He was grinning ear to ear. Roman wanted to date him!? ROMAN WANTED TO DATE HIM!?! Virgil was so giddy with excitement his thumbs typed for him. Whelp, Mom, looks like he has an actual excuse to get out of chores now!

Virgil: Roman I swear I'm so gay for you literally nothing can make me not love you.

Virgil was over the edge with his anxiety. Roman was typing. What was he saying? Virgil didn't have any shame over what he said, even if it sounded horny as hell. Virgil read the message as it sent to Virgil, trying to understand what Roman thinks Virgil wouldn't love him over.

Roman: Even if I'm a trans guy?

Virgil snickered at that. Was Roman really so shallow to believe that something like what he was born was really mattered? No. It doesn't matter. It only matters to shallow people looking for sex and nothing but sex. Virgil needs emotional support and someone to remind him he's loved and valuable. He also needs someone to pass the time with. What's in Roman's pants has literally nothing to do with it.

Virgil: Bruh

Virgil: You seriously think that matters to me?

Virgil: You're a cool guy regardless and I'm really digging you too. You're a funny and charming dude. I don't care If you identify as an attack helicopter, I'll happily be your boyfriend.

Virgil rolled his eyes and finally stood up. He wants to see the beautiful stormy sky. He also likes watching the rain hit the window. Perfect for having an extisential crisis. It's also really relaxing, and funny because his Mom is really scared of thunder. Oh? Hello replies from his new boyfriend.

Roman: Wait, really? Haha that's new. Thank you so much Virgil ❤️💞💓💗💖💘💞💝❤️

Roman: I guess I have a boyfriend now lol

That's a lot of hearts. Virgil covered his mouth and looked away from the screen, out the window. The cool colors of the rain on his lawn was a direct contrast to the pink lighting up his entire pale face. Reading the words and thinking the words are two totally different things. Literally in the spanning of two days, Virgil managed to find himself a really awesome boyfriend. Virgil then looked back at the screen, showing his new lover with a million compliments.

Virgil: Score! I got a really cute one too! And handsome. And charming. And funny. And charismatic. And strong. And cool. And Suave. And Fabulous. And Amazing. Damn, I'm sooooooo lucky.

Virgil was beaming with happiness and pride. Another loud crack of thunder roared and he could hear his mom call out his dad's name, begging for protection. It made Virgil curious to what Roman was afraid of. That's for another day. It's eleven thirteen now. It's time to go downstairs and start with his chores and being nice to his mom the one time she's not a bitch.

Virgil: Gtg Cutie. Talk to you later.

Virgil closed his phone and stretched out his limbs. He grabbed a random tee shirt and some baggy sweatpants and decided to start his day. But boy was he in a good mood! Getting someone like Roman in a relationship with a guy like him? That's a one in a million chance! Something that could only happen in a really crappy fanfiction! Regardless... Virgil was happy for once in a very, very long time.

1075 Words