Introduction(continued)

You are probably wondering who Zach Herron is well Zach was my best friend until he left without saying goodbye.
Zach and I were next door neighbors and became friends, we did everything together. He always said he would be famous and be a singer but neither of us thought it would actually happened. Years passed and Zach started singing and doing covers of other artists songs on YouTube when we were in middle school(we were in 7th grade).He later came out with his songs of his own and I was a proud best friend but I felt like an awful friend because we would always tell each other everything but there was one thing that I couldn't tell him which was that I had liked him ever since we were kids but I never said anything. Any way I guess really big people from LA found out about Zach and reached out to him and said that they wanted him and his family to move out to LA and I obviously thought he would say no and I thought he did until spring break came along and I didn't hear from him because we left to a trip to Mexico but he never texted me. It was until a couple days before school started again and we came back from our trip and I had noticed there was a FOR SALE sign on Zach's lawn and I was confused that was until my parents told me that Zach and his family did leave to LA after all and that he left because he wanted to peruse his dream. And I thought why would he not say goodbye I mean I would have been sad but I would've been supportive. So I was sad that day but mostly heartbroken because I never got the chance to tell him that I loved him. So I thought I would write in my journal where I wrote everything in there I even had where I wrote my feelings about Zach. I went up to my room and saw that my drawer that had my journal was open and my journal was also open. And I saw that it was open to the part about Zach and I was scared and I saw a note and it was from Zach and it said Diana I'm sorry for leaving to LA and not telling you after knowing that you had feeling for me I couldn't stay I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I hope to see you soon I'm sorry but it has to be this way love Zach. I can't believe he knows. How? When?  A lot of things were going over my head but I was angry at the fact that he left because of me and from that moment on i despised Zach Herron.