1

song-11 minutes- yungblud

this story is gonna start off with really weird timing. it was just after the homecoming game. me, dating ethan dolan, the captain of the team, had to go to the celebration parties for every win the team got. i hated going, but if i didnt, it would just be weird. i walked in with ethan and his brother, grayson, who also played. everybody had already started drinking, and i was already wanting to leave.

grayson slipped away from ethan and i while we began drinking. this was a routine i had grown tired of, and i was so ready for football season to be over.

after i had a couple shots, and was bored out of my mind, i saw grayson sitting alone on the couch. he had been drinking as well, and he was just about as bored as me.

"hey" i smiled as he nodded at me. "you good?"

"i just wish i could get out of this town, find something more exciting than the same thing every night." he sighed

"lets go then" i smiled, holding my keys.

"what?" he asked

"come on, lets go"

"where?"

"anywhere but here" i laughed , pulling grayson off the couch and to wherever ethan was.

"hey, e, we're gonna dip, you wanna come?" i asked him.

"no, youre not leaving" he said

"what? why?" i asked

"youre both drunk, and your phone is dead" he said

"well we're not staying" i said

he pulled me out of the room while grayson stayed, drinking more

"im not letting you leave while youre drunk"

"you cant make me stay"

"stop it. im sick of having to babysit you"

"then dont" i said, walking away, and taking grayson with me outside

ethan ran after us, but i had already started my car and locked the doors.

"maddy, get out of the car!"

i pulled out of the driveway, driving towards the backroads.

i blasted kid cudi through the speakers, with the windows down. i felt the wind in my hair as i looked over and saw grayson smiling.

i pulled into the gas station, and parked as i was about to get snacks for the joyride. grayson grabbed my arm and looked at me.

he smiled, and i smiled back.

"having fun?" i asked him as he nodded

"i love this! i love you!" he froze "i- i didnt mean to"

"gray-"

he pulled me into a kiss. now i was the frozen one. i pulled away, terrified. i texted ethan and told him i was on my way back. i sent him my location so he could see that we were only 11 minutes away.