Chapter 2

Stiles lay against his car holding his broken arm against his torn up body. His cheeks were stained with tears, while the rest of his body was stained with his own blood. His shirt as ripped open, baring his new scars. His heart rate had gone down, but he was still scared out of his mind. Scott kneeled in front of Stiles, tears still in his eyes. His hands had Stiles' blood smeared all over them.

"Stiles, I'm so sorry! I had no idea what I was doing, I couldn't control myself! Please Stiles, it wasn't me; I would never hurt you! I'm so sorry..." Scott's words started to ramble.

He couldn't stop apologizing. Whenever he looked down at Stiles, he still saw that fear in his eyes, as if Scott was just messing with him. Stiles was trying to hide his fear, though. Unsuccessfully, of course. Stiles knew that wasn't Scott, his best friend, who had just attacked him. He knew.

"Scott," he started in a weak voice, "it's okay. It's...it's not as bad as it looks, really."

"Please, Stiles, let me help you. I'll take you to the hospital!" Scott started to move toward Stiles to help him up but Stiles jumped back when he touched his arm. Scott immediately pulled back, guilt written even more on his face. Stiles knew he was only trying to help. He half smiled at his friend, trying to make Scott forget about his trembling body.

"I would feel better if I just called my dad. I left him a pretty freaked out message, after all. But I need to use your phone. Mine is, umm, broken." Scott nodded in agreement and handed Stiles his own phone. Scott started pacing back and forth, running his hand through his messy hair, continually glancing back at his best friend. Stiles dialed his dad's cell number, and he actually picked up this time.

"Hi dad," he said, while his voice continued shake when he spoke. "No, actually I need your help. I'm at Scott's...Well I, uh...um" Stiles struggled for words while tears started to form in his eyes. He quickly swept them away before Scott could see them, even though he knew he already did. "I was attacked, by, uh, some guy...Yeah, I do...No Scott is fine, it's just me...Okay dad." Stiles hung up the phone and tossed it back to Scott.

"Five minutes away." He said, trying to regain what little composer he had left. Scott stopped pacing and decided to sit with Stiles while they waited. When Scott sat down next to Stiles, he could hear the quick intake of his breath, along with the quickened heartbeat. Stiles closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. God Scott wanted to kill himself! He would do it right now if he had any respect for his friends. He looked at Stiles and slowly reached out for his arm. He gently touched his arm, trying to comfort his friend.

"I'm so sorry." He quietly said. Stiles looked up at him and sadly smiled. "I know."

They sat in silence as they waited for Stiles' dad and the ambulance to arrive. During that time, Scott tried to replay what he did in his mind. Yet, it was all just a black blur. What exactly did he do during the attack? Did he say anything?

"Hey, Stiles," Scott said, breaking the silence. "Did I say anything to you when I was changed?" Stiles looked up and almost laughed at the question. Yes, he said many things. One, though, seemed to stick out the most to him.

"Yeah, you did actually. You threatened to rape me." He said, looking Scott in the face as the shear horror spread across it. Scott almost vomited; he had felt the bile rise from his stomach into his throat but so how managed to choke it back down. He started to freak out in his mind, mentally stabbing himself over and over again. Did his wolf side actually say that? Oh God, did it do anything like that to Stiles? Scott looked at his friend and tried to form the words he was too afraid to ask. Stiles knew what he was going to say, so he just shook his head.

"No, you didn't touch me. Not like that, at least." Scott let out the breath that he didn't even realize that he was holding in. Just then, they heard the sirens coming down the street. They pulled in front of the house. Stiles immediately saw his dad running toward him, seeing the terror on his face when he saw his son. Scott watched as Stiles' dad began to tear up as he spoke to his son. He watched as they put him on a stretcher and hauled him into the ambulance. He wasn't going to follow until he made eye contact with Stiles before they closed the doors. They had one of those mental conversations that only best friends have. He looked at him and read Stiles' eyes: I forgive you. After he heard that, he jumped into his car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.