chapter 35

"I have two heirs who are needing a stone great igrain." A loud growl came echoing out and you could hear a few rocks fall. "I thought the dragon and Gaia were dead?" Her father lookedat me, "human tales to stop them of their greed. Grain was trapped in this cave and since Gaia is part of the earth."

Grain slowly came out and faced us. "Come forth into my cave allow a stone to brace you." Me and Connor stepped inside the cave. As we got down to a certain extent the gems started to glow. "How will we find the one that's calling to us?"

"I don't know we usually get our stones as babies."
We eventually decided to stop and wait a while. All of a sudden we both herd a quiet whistle. As we listened it came closer till our ears hurt from the sound of a dog whistle. We ducked at the sight of two stones flying towards us.

When we stood up they froze and hovered twirling in front of us. We grabbed them and walked outside the cave. The clans cheered to see the stones had choose us. "Dear guests if you would go back to the resort we will start the reception soon." "Give me your stones so that I may polish them."

We let go of the hematite stones that looked like they captured a rainbow. after a few hours the stones were done. The dragon released them and they flew back to us. "Now all you need is gaia's blessings."