KSKSKSKSKSKS

Adrien walked up behind Marinette as she waved goodbye to her best friend, Alya. "Hey Marinette!" Adrien said with his lips forming into a smile. Marinette squealed and jumped as she turned around to face Adrien. "H-H-Hi t-th-there A-Adrien." She stuttered.  Adrien noticed Marinette twiddling her fingers, which she did when she got nervous. He stretched out his arms wrapping around Marinette's shoulder. She squealed and blushed trying to calm herself down. "What's up milady?" He smirked. "Wh-What?" She asked squeezing out of his grip. He purred and meowed lightly. It made Marinette laugh.

          "What danger are we fighting tonight Ladybug?" Adrien smirked. "WHAT!" Marinette screamed putting her hands on her head. "You're Ladybug. Yea, I'm Chat Noir." He blushed slightly. "Oh. The time. Time? Yes, Time. Well gotta go, bye." Marinette stuttered once again before running off. Adrien chuckled as Natalie pulled up in the school pickup.

          Marinette ran home quickly. "Hi mom, hi dad!" She said quickly dashing through the kitchen to the stairs. "Tikki, how did he find out that I'm Ladybug?" Marinette sighed as she plopped onto her bed. "Maybe Adrien is Chat Noir." Tikki said. "Maybe." Marinette said quietly as she looked at a photo of Adrien she had put next to her bed.

~Knock

~Knock

             Marinette looked up at her trapdoor. "Tikki hide." She whispered. Tikki hid behind her desk. "Yes?" Marinette answered. "Marinette someone is here to see you." Her mother called. "Okay! Let them in." She called expecting it to be Alya. As the trapdoor opened she was shocked. "Adri-ADRIEN!" Marinette yelled. "Whats up milady?" Adrien smiled as he made it up. "Uh-not much." Marinette faked smiled through her awkwardness. The room was quiet for a second. She noticed a picture of Adrien on her wall. She immediately screamed. "What's wrong Marinette?" He asked confused. "Oh nothing. Do me a favor and close your eyes." She smiled. "What? Why?" He asked slightly concerned. "Just do it please." She begged. He closed his eyes. She scattered around the room taking down and hiding all pictures. "So, why do I have to close my eyes exactly?" Adrien asked still closed eyes. "I need to put this thing away. It's a secret." Marinette lied. "Ahhh. I see." Adrien giggled.

          "You can open your eyes now." Marinette smiled. Adrien opened his eyes looking at Marinette. "So, Ladybug. Do you have a kwamii?" Adrien asked twirling his thumbs. "Yea. I-I um guess you could say that..." She said nervously. "How about our kwamiis meet. I have mine with me." Adrien smiled. "O-Ok." Marinette said in shock.  "Tikki.. You can come out." Marinette said softly.  Adrien opened his jacket gently. "Lets go Plagg." He grinned.  As both the Kwamii's came out they looked at each other.  "So this is the ladybug you always talk about. She's pretty cute too." Plagg giggled. Marinette blushed as she covered her mouth to giggle. Adrien's cheeks burned with fire letting everyone know he was embarrassed. "Wow. Adrien is as dreamy as you said he was in person." Tikki added. "Ahh." Marinette blushed as her cheeks turned bright red. "You two should get together. You obviously both like each other."