new fic !!!

hi so quick update on my life lol

it's been over three years since this fic was made and honestly i still cringe to it djkhfhjkfd

anyways, i have a new yoonmin fic up for you guys. its called explosion and it's a teacher au and it's gonna be real fucking soft. to sum the book up, yoongi's brother throws his daughter out and yoongi's been raising her since. now she's a teenager in highschool and he meets her ceramics teacher (which is jimin duh) and falls head over heels lmao. 

i've been quite into those types of daughter's-father-falls-in-love-with-daughter's-teacher kind of fanfictions recently, but i never really saw one where the child was like, in their teenage years? so yeah, i thought it would be interesting to see how yoongi would deal with mood swings and things like that that teenagers go through from his niece. also was going to make that a taekook fic but i have a 4 part short story planned out for taekook already. plus i was reading a fic and found yoongi to really play this fatherly figure well?? if u know what i mean. he may not like kids, but he seems like the type not to half ass their way through parenting. you guys will see yeonju (the niece) actually reflects yoongi a lot as well. 

as for jimin, he's just a lil' smol teacher. i was thinking he be an english teacher, but it really didn't feel right to me. fine art, not so much either. i knew he would teach something artistic and creative, just more handsy, you feel? so i chose ceramics lol. i did this without even remembering they did clay ceramics on a run episode. 

this is getting pretty long, so long story short, go read explosion! the first chapter is up!!! pls dont waste ur time on fingers because i honestly don't know where my mind was 3 years ago thinking that writing spaced out, meaningless sentences would create a fanfiction. even so, thank you for reading it, i'd rather have you read my other books tho gkdjhg.

ok i rlly need to shut up

bye!!
-emily