Your Highness

Where Jeongguk is Crown Prince in Euphoria Kingdom and is forced to look for a lover.
Taehyung is a servant that works in Euphoria kingdom when he was still a teen.

Jeongguk is older ( 22 )
Taehyung is younger ( 20 )

Jeongguk is also very flirty ;)

What they look like here ⬇️

I'm dead, AHHHHH ⬆️

For goodness sake. Look at Taehyung 😍 ⬆️
He's prettier than me. How can this be?

- - -

"Jeongguk, you must find a partner that you will love for the rest of your life. You are becoming a king in one month and you haven't found someone? I don't care if it's a girl or boy. Just find someone" His mother, Jeon JiHee, stated over a million times already.

But Jeongguk only looked outside of the palace, birds chirping and flying around.
"Jeongguk! Are you listening to me?" His mother raised her voice a little. Jeongguk only sighed and glared at his mother.

"Yes, I did mother. You said that I should find someone before I come king" And finished it with an eye roll. JiHee only rubbed the bridge of her nose.
"I have matched you with Princesses and Princes all over Korea. Why do you always reject them?" Yes. JiHee knew that his son is Bisexual. She didn't mind it as long as Jeongguk is happy.

"Because, mother..." Jeongguk pauses before continuing arguing "I don't want to marry a snobby, stuck-up person. All the princesses I've met are arrogant and are all narcissists. And all the princes I've met are self-centered and egotistic. They didn't understand my opinions on things. They only want me for their fame and wealth" Jeongguk finished and stood up from his desk chair.

"I'll be going to Jin for food" Jeongguk moved over to the door and gave a forced lip smile to his mother before going out to the kitchen.

Jin was his personal cook for the Jeon family. He only serves for Jeongguk, JiWoo his sister, JiHee and  Jeong-Il, Jeongguk's father.