Stairs

Another CEO au uwu 💜

WARNING
-M-Preg

In where Jungkook is a CEO of BigHit Incorporation, then received call Taehyung was at hospital because he fell down the stairs and soon found out Taehyung was having his baby.

- - - - -

"I'll be back soon, baby. Don't miss me too much." Jungkook said and pecked his husband's lips as Taehyung's cheeks grew red.
"As if," the smaller male replied.

"Remember, if you're feeling lonely, you could just call me or invite one of our friends to stay with you." Taehyung nodded understandingly.
"Tell me if there is anything wrong, I'll—"

"—Be here straight away, I'm not a baby anymore, Koo."

"You're still my baby, though." Taehyung mumbled something under his breath that is inaudible for Jungkook to hear.
"What was that, baby boy?" Jungkook smirked when the older froze in his spot.

"N-Nothing.. Now go, or you'll be running late." Taehyung spoke while pushing his husband to the door with little strength.
"Okay, okay." Jungkook grabbed his keys and phone from the table and stepped outside.
"Tae—"

"Okay, now bye!" With that, the smaller male shut the door in Jungkook's face, startling him a bit. Now that he notices, Taehyung has been acting very weird and secretive lately.

Commonly escaping from his hugs and embraces, Taehyung became jittery and jumpy when ever Jungkook is around, he even sometimes flinch from the dominant's touch, which worried Jungkook a lot.

He has been doing this for the past month and when ever he asks what's wrong the smaller male kept avoiding and brushing off the subject. He didn't know what he did to make other feel like this. And sometimes, thoughts of Taehyung cheating on him past his minds occasionally.

But he trusted Taehyung he wouldn't do that, he trusted his love on Taehyung. And if the smaller male cheats on him, Jungkook doesn't know what to do anymore, his husband were dating since high school, so he knows Taehyung from the bottom of his heart until this very day.

Jungkook also asked his group of friends what happened to Taehyung, but they're answer was a consists of 'I dunno' or 'maybe you should ask him'. Believe me.. he tried.

Then even at night, when he was sleeping, he could hear vomiting sounds from Taehyung in the middle of the night. Then if the smaller came out, Jungkook would always worry about him as well. But then Taehyung, would avoid it with a mumbles of 'sorry that I woke you up' and 'I'm tired, we can speak in the morning'.

But Jungkook being the respectful snd understanding partner he is, he agreed and don't wanna pressure the other, since he know how sensitive Taehyung is.

In the mean time, Jungkook already went yo his car and started the ignition. Driving on the way to work, he saw a flower shop full of blossoming petals and different coloured pigments of flowers. He'll buy a bouquet of flowers for Taehyung on the way home, he thought.

Jungkook turned on the radio, seemingly he doesn't like being alone and in total silence. From time to time, he hums along with the lyrics and beats of certain songs. Before he knew it, Jungkook has already arrived infront of his main building.