▪¤A titan shifter and alot of memories¤▪

Lol, enjoy!~
_______

《Author -Chan'aKun's P.O.V》

The survey corps were going on another expedition, but (Y/n) had no idea what happened in the walls till you go back, she isn't in Levis squad!

She is a solo Captain, with no squad~

After you get back to The Walls and to Trost, (Y/n) was asked by Erwin to come with him and Levi, to make a plan so Eren would have a higher chance of getting into the Survey Corps!

The story is now started with Eren Waking up:

《(Y/n)'s P.O.V》

I watched as the brown haired kid wake up, the same kid I helps 5 years ago...
Levi had his arms crossed and pressing his back against the wall, Erwin was sitting in a chair...

"Lucky bastered" I thought in annoyance...

I had my arms behind back while standing up straight, my face emotionless, looking at him blankly...

He gasps and his eyes shot open, he sat up and looked around, he was about to ask something from the looks of it...

But I interrupted him-

"Did you just wake up from a nightmare?" I asked sarcastically.

"Uuh-" Eren looked at me, slightly taken-back by my comment...

Erwin side glared at me, I just simply shrugged, Erwin then started to talk to him...

Though I blanked out, my mind climbing out of my head and walken around the entire world, I just continued to think of random things...

Levi suddenly went to the bars, that Eren was behind, but my hearing decided to to fuck with me...

Because I couldn't hear what he said, to Eren but instead I heard a light ringing, you know! Like the one you get when you haven't heard anything in a while, and your brain goes "bbbbbzzzz", like it's a bee...

Erwin then got up and said something, "I think I'm deaf" I thought, though once we got out of the 'dungeon', I was proven wrong... Erwin started to talk to Levi, I could hear them perfectly fine, "My brain is fucking with me..." I internally worried...

This would've been normal when I was, like... Nine years old, when I was whith them...

I could feel myself get light-headed, as we three started to leave, Levi noticed my pale face apparently...

"Why are you so pale?" Levi asked me, I looked over at him, I just shrugged... Because I honestly didn't know, maybe because I thought about them, maybe I was just dazed?

"Just light-headed, I don't know why..." I said calmly, putting my hand on my forehead, only to feel... Very warm, my hand was warm, while my head was cold as snow...

I put my hand back down, as we got to our horses and went back to base, we would have to come back in three-ish days... For the trial of Eren Jeäger, the titan shifter...

^Timeskip: It is now sunset^

《No ones P.O.V》

(Y/n) had pulled her chair to the window, behind her desk so that she could watch the sunset, from the comfort of her office...

She had already finished her paperwork, as she walked down memory lane, and everything from before Levi and after her family...

Was a bad memory...

Everything from syringes, blood, cuts and bruises... To training, starvation, tests and pills... (Y/n)s Ears went down as tears started to break into her eyes, and run down her cheeks...

She had her arms crossed on her window sill, she put her head in it, so she could hide her pain from the rest of the world...

She didn't like remembering how she became a freak of nature, but among those memories, was a bit of information that scared her...

~▪Flashback▪~

《(Y/n)s P.O.V》

"Name, code and age" Yuki said, with a clipboard in his hand, and pencil in the other...

"(Y/n) Cipher, 27fb, 8 years old..." I said, my ears down and tail staying still, my eyes dull...

"You're such a good girl, you know that" He said with a sadistic smile upon his pale face, his eyes sharp and evil...

"I wish you were dead..." I thought while looking at the ground, and to my long light blue shirt, with knee high black socks...

He then left the room, this is the one day I kinda liked, Friday...

I was free to do what I wanted, but in my room, and there wasn't exactly that much to do...

"I could sleep?"

"That would only make it faster,to being tomorrow..."

"I could think about how to escape!"

"...I'll never get out of here..."

"I could draw..?"

"...Why not?"

I walked over to the small desk, that had 5 white-yellow pages on it, with 6 coloured pencils above the small stack...

I sat down, on my knees, looking at them...

Red? Black? Green? Blue? Yellow? Purple?

I grabbed the black pencil and started to make a outline, then colour over lightly where I thought the shadows should be, I grabbed the other colours and coloured my picture...

A small, evil little smirk came to my lips, as I started to daydream...

~•Back to present•~

I remember how happy I was when I finished, it was me killing Yuki, the man who had caused me pain...

I smirked pulling my head back up, from my arms and sat up, my arms still crossed on the window sill...

I turned my attention to the sunset again, I smiled, I'm so happy I got out of there...

"I hope we can get Eren, he doesn't deserve to go through what I did, he still has family that love him..." I thought sighing, as I got up and closed the window, while putting my chair back in its place...

I took a shower and went to bed, to bad my insomnia kept waking me up every 2 hours, but I got my sleep...

_________
YAS! Btw, drawing by me, I spent like... 10 minutes on it :/
Word count: 1002