1. The first day

I'm Maia Raye Brown

I'm Maia Raye Brown. I have brown hair and green eyes. My hair is long and straight. I have a younger brother Elijah and he has brown hair and brown eyes. My other brothers are twins and they both have the same hair and eye colour brown hair and brown eyes. 

I get up and see mum walking in. "Get up,  school" Said mum. I nod and go to my closet. I pick out a brown crop top, blue skinny jeans and vans. I decide to leave my hair natural and light make up. I go downstairs and see Eli eating cereal. "Maia, what took you so long?" Asked Eli. "I had to get ready. Thank god we have en suites or I'd be waiting for a bathroom for an hour" Said Maia. "Yeah. We'd be waiting for you" Said Eli. I roll my eyes and have brown bread with avocado. With a green smoothie. I stand up. Mum walks in. "Honey your bringing the boys with you" Said Mum. I nod and look at Eli, Cas and Knox. "You three ready?" Asked Maia. They nod and hop in. I drive to school and we jump out. I see Ava, Andrea and Ashley. The three A's. They wave me over. "Oh my god! Finally" Said Ava. "Had to drive my brothers to school" Smiled Maia. They just nod. "So did you have your brown bread, avocado and green smoothie?" Asked Ashley. "Yeah" Said Maia. They smile and we go inside. "Ew Brent is here" Said Ava. Ava goes over and pushes him. "Your so ugly" Said Ava. They all smack the books out of his hand and slap him. They pull me away and we go to my locker. "I better go to my class, see you at lunch" Said Maia. They smile and I go to class. I sit in my seat and see Brent walk in. He sits beside me since that's where he sits. He looks at the board and I sigh. I hate bullying but here I am watching Brent get bullied.

Lunch soon arrives. I find the girls and sit down. Elijah walks over, his friends with Brent. "Can we talk?" Asked Eli. I nod. We go over to the tree. "Why are you watching your friends bullying my best friend?" Asked Eli. "They..... I don't bully him" Said Maia. "May as well be" Said Eli. He walks off and I go back to the girls. "The beach this weekend" Said Andrea. I smile and nod.

Soon school is over and we go home. I go into the house and see Eli and Brent eating. I go outside.

Maia_Brown: Brother and sister goals

Maia_Brown: Brother and sister goals. I don't know why we did this but we did. It took literally 50 minutes to get this right. Thanks Eli for taking your time and patience for this shit 😂 @Eli_Brown.

I go back down and see Brent and Eli talking. I sit down and grab some strawberries. Eli looks at me. "Hey Maia Brent is staying tonight" Said Eli. I just nod. Dad walks in. "Brent!!! Are you staying?" Asked Dad. He nods. "That's great! We love having you here" Said dad. I just smile. "Maia, are you friends with him since his your age?" Asked Dad. "Uh not really" Said Maia. Dad nods and goes to cook dinner. I stand up. I go to my room and sit on my bed. I go onto Brent's Instagram.

 I go onto Brent's Instagram

Brent_Hayes: Mirror selfie. Eli is here and is in the other bathroom and it's funny coz his singing while in there. His pooping 😂

Ava_Rose: Ugly and you and Eli are dating ew!

Eli_Brown: we are both straight and you are being so rude!

I sigh. It's so easy for Eli to stand up for someone but I can't. They got me to my popularity that I have now.

Dinner was fine. A little awkward. Anyway I watch movies in my room while doing my homework. I put on my pyjamas and slide into my bed. I fall asleep at 12.

I'm sorry Brent but I like my friends.

So new book.

Sequel to Hard.

I feel sorry for Brent 😢

Lorna xx