15. Maia's now 4 months and sad news

I'm 4 months. I have the letter with the gender of the baby on it. We asked Landon and his wife Lucie to reveal it. I put my hair in a curly up do and light make up. Me and Brent have gotten stronger. I go down and Brent is standing there. "Are you ready for this?" Asked Maia. "I am. I have a feeling it's a boy" Said Brent. "I have a feeling it's a girl" Said Maia. "Yeah well we will see, baby" Said Brent. I nod and we go outside. Wow.

Flowers everywhere blue and pink.

That's what we have to hit to find out

That's what we have to hit to find out. Aww. Everyone is here. Grandma is in a wheelchair and looking tired. "Oh my sweetie I hope I am here to see the birth of your baby" Said grandma. I smile and hug her.

We talk and discuss the gender and now it's time to find out. We both hit it and out burst BLUE!! "It's a boy!!!" Said Maia. "Oh my god" Said Brent. We hug and kiss. Everyone is cheering. We all hug and enjoy the night. Grandad and grandma leave to go home and so does everyone else.

We go to bed.

4 in the morning

I wake up to mum on the phone. I stand up and walk to where she is. Her room. I go in and see dad hugging her. "What's wrong?" Asked Maia. "Mum is in hospital. We have to go" Said Mum. I nod and they rush to leave. I go back to my room when Brent wakes up and the three brothers of mine walk in.

"What is wrong with mum?" Asked Eli. "Grandma is in hospital" Said Maia, beginning to cry. "Everyone dressed. I'm driving us to the hospital" Said Eli. I nod and throw on anything. When we get there we find the room and go in. Mum is crying. "My grandbabies" croaked Grandma. We hug her and she smiles. Her eyes close and then there is beeping. Doctors run in and they check her. "I'm sorry. She died" Said Doctor Nilsson. We all begin to cry and I cry into Brent's arms. We all eventually go home and sit down.

"What now?" Asked Mum. "We plan the funeral and tell people" Said Mum. I sit beside grandad and he cried into my hair. I cry with him. We call everyone and everyone is crying.

The funeral

It's been a week and the funeral is here.

I put my hair in a curly hairstyle and do light make up

I put my hair in a curly hairstyle and do light make up. Brent holds my hand walking to the church. We sit down and mum goes up first to speak.

Mum: "Mum wherever you are I love you. You helped me so much during my childhood and teenaged years. You will forever be my role model and the person I look up too. I love you.

The ceremony is upsetting and so is the burial. When we go home to have the meal, Brent hugs me. "I am so sorry" Said Brent. "It's fine. She is not in pain anymore" Said Maia. Brent takes my hand and walks me inside. The meal was fine. Not much talking.

At 12 we all go to bed since this has been a shit day. At least she found out the gender before she passed.

We are having a boy but grandma is dead. What will I do?

Happy and sad news. I hope you all enjoyed!

Lorna xx