Clover & Dandelion

Nikolaj hadn't expected his spur of the moment walk in nature would result in this. He hadn't expected to come across a stream cutting through a vast field filled with flowers with grass as high as his knees, moss covered rocks, & a few sparse trees with full leaves. It was summer & the sun was high in the sky. A perfect day. Nikolaj hadn't expected to hear giggling as he approached the stream. He also hadn't expected to see two nymphs. He crept closer as silently as he could setting down his bag at the base of the tree nearby. Nikolaj got as close as he dared for fear of being spotted, but he wasn't prepared for what he saw. One nymph was of light green hair wearing a wispy, thin dress. The other was yellow haired with a wispy, thin golden dress. The green haired one had her hands in the other's hair. Nikolaj let out a quiet groan as he watched. The two nymphs kissed. Softly, gently. They slid their tongues in each other's mouths & kissed loudly. The yellow haired one gently pulled the dress of the nymph in her arms to the side exposing one of her breasts to the sun. Nikloaj felt jealous as he watched her fingers glide over the other's exposed nipple bringing it to a peak. Finally words were spoken.

"Oh, my little Clover," the yellow haired one spoke against her neck between kisses, "I think I need a drink." "Yes, Ms. Dandelion," the green haired one gasped. Nikolaj let out a moan louder than he meant to. The yellow haired nymph paused & looked his direction as she knelt down to get a handful of stream water. Slowly she stood & drizzled the water on Clover's nipple. Clover gasped from the cold. Nikolaj watched her gasp turn to a moan as Dandelion replaced the cold of the water with the warmth of her lips & tongue. Clover's head fell backwards slightly as her thighs parted. Nikolaj was in a trance watching. He couldn't help himself. He pulled himself from his pants & began to softly stroke himself.

Dandelion slipped Clover's other breast free & rolled the nipple in her finger as she loudly suckled the other. Clover's breath shook. "Sit," Dandelion said pulling away from Clover's breast & sliding her dress into a puddle at her feet. Clover sat on a fallen log as instructed. With one motion of her hand, Dandelion summoned two long shoots from the log on either side of Clover's thighs. Nikolaj couldn't see between her thighs from where he was, but he did see Clover lay her legs on the shoots so that she was spread open wide before the other nymph. Dandelion caressed Clover's body before kissing her lips again. Slowly, she kissed her way down her body. Nikolaj groaned as he continued to stoke himself, trying to be slow, trying not to burst. His cock twitched causing him to stop. He needed to calm down some. Dandelion picked a small clover bud from the grass next to her & circled it lightly around Clover's taunt nipple. The green haired nymph moaned arching her body into it.

Dandelion smiled as she licked the opposite one, "I love when you get like this for me, little one." Still circling the flower around her nipples, Dandelion gently ran her hand down Clover's body & between her thighs. Clovers gasped when Dandelion gently dipped a finger between her folds. "My little one is soooo wet," Dandelion said bringing her finger up to stroke Clover's peeping clit. Clover moaned, "Y-yes Ms. Dande--oh!" Her head fell back as Dandelion rubbed circles around her clit. Nikolaj watched Clover's thighs shake & felt an ache in his body. Clover's chest rose & fell rapidly as her legs shook, "Please...." she breathed out, "I'm so close...." Dandelion stopped rubbing Clover & sat back. Clover whined & looked at her. Dandelion took the small flower & gently flicked it against Clover. Clover's body jolted with each brush & a high pitched moan escaped her lips. "My little Clover is so sensitive. I could make you come with this flower." Clover moaned louder, loving the dirty talk. Nikolaj stroked himself again wanting, wishing to be balls deep in the frustrated nymph. Dandelion made fainter softer flicks with the flower now, "I could lick you until you begged me to stop," flick of the flower, "I could thrust my fingers in you how you like," another flick, "I could keep going until all you could do is just come & come," a final flick. Clover stared at her with desperation, "Please..."