prologue

I love London. I love it's rudeness, it's lack of community and it's impatient. I'm in love with the weather, but most of all, I love it’s anonymity and all of the city secrets.

The first thing you should know about me, is that I am a whore.

Prostitute, hooker, whore, I don't mind what you call me, because at the end of the day, that's just semantics.There is many different kind of working girls, like there is kinds of people, so don't generalize. But, I can tell you more about me.

In a world of children in bikinis and grandmas with "fuck me" boobs, the surest way to tell a prostitute is to look for woman with a designer suit.

I should say up front that I wasn't abused by a relative, I have no children to support and I have never been addicted to anything, except for the first season of Sex and the City, but you know.

I'm very high class, which means I charge for the hour and I charge, a lot. So you may be asking, why do I do it. Well, I love sex and money. I know you don't belive that I enjoy the sex, but I do. Plus, I'm pretty lazy. What I really like is to be my own boss or pretty much my own boss, of course I have an agent, she is the one who picks up my clients.

You should also know that this, isn't the real me.

A/N: Yes, I'm back! Back to stay! i needed a break from all of this and now i'm ready to start writing again :D I'm publishing Curse again and this time is not a Zayn fanfic, it's a Harry one and i think i prefer this way because i can imagine more easily Harry than Zayn...

Oh well, this story is going to be kind of sci-fi/romance thing and I can't wait to start it! Hope you enjoy it and like it. Just one more thing, this story is based on american horror story: coven, call girl and the music video of pompeii by bastille (I'm giving you hints for what's going to happen along the story ahah) :D

ps: i still love Zayn VERY much!

with love,

mi :D