Harry

Contains talk of sex. Do not read if you're not comfortable with it.

When the have sex, Harry always turns into a growling lion fighting for dominance. I mean calm the the farm, Hazza!

For example: "Are you hungry, kitten?" Harry growls in my ear.

Or: His tongue and mine dance together battling for dominance, but he of course wins over me and gains control.

1. We all know that Harry likes cats but, he doesn't have to call his girlfriend (or sex buddy) a friggen kitten!

2. Enough with the cats!! He isn't a hungry tiger, who needs food for his kitten!!

3. I didn't know your tongues did ballroom dancing together and battled in Iraq together. (A/N no offence meant) And AGIAN with the cats and maybe spaceships!(control, get it? Get it? No, oh well)

Harry is ALWAYS along with Zayn, the bad boy who steals girl friends and does drugs and deals them as well. I mean, they are part of the biggest boy band in the world and they are not gonna risk their careers to sell and do drugs. ( I don't think! (Only jokes) )

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@-__ChickenSoup__-@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soooooooooo how was that! It probably wasn't that long but oh well!

So how are my little Oreos? El oh el!

What's your favourite food??

See ya's!

-ChickenSoup