𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 : 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚

jungkook 정국
a taste of his own medecine

you were sitting on the couch, watching tv, waiting for your boyfriend to come home, again.

it's been almost two weeks that jungkook would come home between midnight and 2 am without even telling you he'll be home late.

you weren't the type of person who'd get mad because of small things, but he was, not only making you worried by coming late without telling you, he was also kinda distant these past few weeks.

he'd basically stay the whole day in his studio, not even coming out for eating, which means you'd bring him food (not that it bothers you but you felt lonely without him). he wouldn't talk to you, and the only contact you two would have, was him wrapping his arms around you while you're asleep.

speaking of the devil, jungkook just came back home. he closed the door behind himself and walked in the living room.

he was trying not to make too much noise, until he noticed you were awake.

as for you, you didn't even glance at him, keeping your eyes on the tv.

"y/n ? baby, why are still up ?" he asked softly.

you didn't answer, turned the tv off, and walked upstairs to your shared room. thinking that you were just tired after waiting for him, he just shrugged before following you.

he changed, did his night routine, and got in bed, waiting for you to finish yours and come so you guys could cuddle.

when you came back in the room, jungkook smiled at you, a smile that turned into a frown when he saw you taking your pillow and walking out of the room.

"y/n ? hey, wait ! where are you going ?"

you stopped, not even turning to face him. "I'll sleep in the guest room. good night jungkook." you said before getting out of the room, leaving a really confused jungkook behind you.

he decided to give you some space and let you be. maybe you'd feel better the next day ?

the next day

you woke up and got downstairs, finding jungkook in the kitchen, cooking. (is there something he can't do ?)

probably feeling your presence he turned around and smiled at you.

"good morning princess."

you let out a little "hi" before sitting down and texting your friends.

the two of you cleaned the table quietly after eating. then you walked towards your room, and dressed up before getting downstairs.

as you were putting your shoes on, you heard jungkook.

"where are you going ?"

"i'm meeting my friends." and with this you walked out of your shared house.

a few hours later

it was past midnight already, you thanked your friend somi for the ride and got inside.

almost immediately you heard footsteps running towards you, and not even a second later, jungkook was in front of you, with a worried expression.

"oh. you're home." you stated.

"yes I am ! but you weren't, y/n where were you ? why didn't you answer my calls ?" he bombarded you with questions.

"my phone was off." you shrugged.

"what the- is that a joke to you ? I was worried sick ! what if something happened to you ?" he frowned.

"see ? you see how it feels like, now ?"

"what are you talking about ?"

"you've been doing this same thing for weeks. you see how worried you make me?"

"is that why you did this ? baby we could've talked this out, why didn't you tell me ?" he crossed his arms, definitely annoyed.

"because you wouldn't talk to me." your voice came out as a whisper as you dropped your head low.

jungkook's eyes softened at this sight of you and he pulled you in his embrace.

"I'm sorry princess, I promise I won't do it again. you forgive me ?" he asked as he kissed the top of your head.

you nodded and pulled him closer, tightening the hug.