chapter 1

Celsa's p/v

Hi my name is celsa  Lorena Vidrio Garcia and I like to party and do so many  things. I live in Sanpete county Utah it’s a little country its an hour from Salt Lack City  and its beautiful in Sanpete  well  that’s abut it my like is not so good I live with my mom and dad and my little brother Raul and my other  little brother is in jail but he is getting out in  one month  I cant wait to see him I miss him so much well I'm planning to move to LA and to live a new life im going with one of my close friend he is like my brother his name is victor.

im skipeing with one of my best friends he moved to Oklahoma with his two little girls im there madrina (godmother) and I love them so much I miss them a lot.

 Carlos  p/v: Celsa I miss you so much how you been

 Celsa p/v: I miss you to carlos im good and how the cute little one Avery and Whitney

 Carlos  P/v: you better miss me  caprona ha and they are good they miss you so much

 Celsa p/v: I do carlos and that’s good well I got to go carlos I gotta get packing give Avery and Whitney kiss from me love you and take care ill talk to you soon bye

Agh I hate packing and victor is coming over to help me he is all done with his packing he said he just need to pack his cloths and he is done but the funny thing is we wont live thll my brother get out and we are almost done.  I herd the doorbell and ran to the door to see how it was my luck it was my ex boyfriend Jack we broke up a month ago and he cheated on me. What do you wand jack. He just stood their like an idiot . So you not going to tell me what you what get out of my house I told you I don’t want to see you. that when victor came thank god he kicked jack out and i thanked him.

Victor: why was he here celsa

me: i dont know vic he just showed up i told him what he wanted and he just stud thire and i told him to get out but hi did didint and that when you came in and thank god you did or i would of lost it.

Vic: well thats good i came hahaha

me: ya but hay we need to get my shit done we live in a in 3 weeks and im not even close hahaha

it dark out know its 4 in the morning and we just finished packing my stuff know Vic his going home and and im going to get some food i love food

the weeks went by really fast me and my brother raul are going to pick up my brother omar and we are suprising my mom with him .

im saying goodbye to my familly and its the hardes thing i live with them all my life and its hared to just live them but its good for me im 20 years old and i still lived with my mom and dad its about time to move out.