chapter 12

Celsa POV

        Its been 3 weeks seens i got out of the hospital my brothers found out who was behind all this shit and its fucking my ex-boyfriend jack so my brothers call the gang that are in utah to find him and we will look for him hear in L.A but other then that well justin is going out of state he is going to visit his family in canada he asked me to go with him but i cant i got to look for jack.

        we went to the arport with jusstin we dropoed him off and said are goodbyes i was the last one to said bye to him we huged for a long time. im going to miss you jay.

justin: im going to miss you to ill be back in a week.

me: i know bye justin

justin: bye cel

        heading to the car i looked back and i saw justin look at me. i love you i wiserd to myself. i got in the car and headed home

Skip car ride

i opend the door andeverthing was trashed i yelled at the guys fo them to come look they had all look terifid. what did i do to get this for once why cant i have a normal life

Carlos POV

I cant believe this is happening agen to us and to celsa her life was perfect was doing good hear in L.A why us. i walked to celsa everthing is going to be alright omar called the gang and told them everthing and ulices is coming to check it out and you know he is good with this investication shit. i know carlos but i left from utah to get away from my darke past and look it fallowed me she said will sobbing in my arms. then she just stoped and ran towored the girls room lackuly nothing happend to the girls room then she ran to her room it was trashed all her stuff brocken i look at her wall and her posters all riped i looked out the windo and some wrighting on the the windo i walk over to get a better look and it said( im whatching you youll be mine agen) i read it and i cant believe this is happening to my bestfriend/sister we have to get this guy.

        I saw celsa on the flor crying i walk over to her and saw that all her pichers riped the picturs ar from her hole life she had pics when she was a baby till know i saw a pic that was not damiged it was all of us omar, raul, vic and my girls. i reamember that day it was her 18th birthday and her last time doing mishons with us and for good. i was so proud of her that day she was diturmen on coming to L.A when she turned 20 to leave and have a better life and then i saw another pic it was me and he with the girls it was my last day in utah i was moving to ockahoma  raul took that pic we were at the arport that day celsa was being so  strong to not cry and i wished i never left i could of done a lot of things to protect he.