Entry Six

Entry Six,

Nothing is stronger than hearing your own soul speak.

If I let my gaurd down, would that make me extremely weak?

Ion know if I want my tough exterior to flee.

Got me wishing for a emotion that'll drive me crazy.

That type of shit that will have me loosing my mind and a nigga who would let me.

Can't nobody else rent out my emotions, boy. You own that muthafuckin' lease.

Do you find me trustworthy?

Trust me, I won't fuck up. That's a gaurantee.

I'm baring my heart to ya nigga, you better listen to my plea.

Are any of my words beginning to seep?

Can you even hear me?

November 3, 2016

"Listen hea, ion usually allow inexperienced broads like you to stroll into my shit without proving themselves first but imma make an exception cause-"

His eyes took a tour of my body trailing up then down once over before motioning for me to turn around for him about three full times.

"-I see potential in ya" He smirked, leaning back into his reclining leather chair.

"Now, I've watched you work my pole a couple nights nah and I must say, you flexible as fuck." He grinned. "You brought in significant revenue, keep it up."

I didn't know how to feel about his approval. Honestly, I didn't know how to feel about any of this... I still couldn't grasp why I thought this would be a good idea.

"Tonight, you gonna work my floors. Anybody wanna lap dance, private dance or someone who just want you to sit on they lap as eye candy, you do it.... Understand?"

I nodded my head in affirmation.

"This ya first night on the floor, but you know the rules, ain't no need to go out there actin' naive cause foolishness like that a make me upset." He said lowly, staring at me the whole time.

"You wouldn't wanna make me upset, nah would ya lucious?" He smirked.

"No." I replied sheepishly.

"No what?" He asked, his brows slightly arched.

"No daddy." I said.

"What happen?" He touched his index finger to his right ear which basically indicated that I needed to speak up.

I was just wishing after this, he wouldn't make me say it again. What he made me wear tonight was degrading enough.

I cleared my throat, preparing to speak louder. "No daddy."

His grin soon faded. "Imma be out there watching you. Even if you can't see me, know that I'm watchin'. Do whatever it is you gotta do to make me profit.... I want them niggas splurging on ya, ya heard me?"

"Yes daddy." I responded shamefully.

He looked to my left. "Aye Ginah."

"What?" A slight attitude evident within her tone.

She was the only girl here who didn't have to call him daddy or submit to everything single thing he said.

One time, I could have sworn she slipped by mistake and called him by his first name; Anthony but that was until I realized she was purposely snapping on him about something she didn't want to do.