McManus says Hello

Clara opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She then felt something on her stomach area. She then moved the blanket and see two arms wrapped around her. She realized that Dex wrapped his arms around her when she was sleeping. She blushed furiously. She didn't want to get up. So she pretend to fell back asleep just so he can hold her more. She also put her hand on his hand.
After an hour passed and Dex opened his eyes. He then opened them fully and sees Clara's backside. He then realized that he was holding her. He let go of her and he sat up. Clara opened her eyes and sat up and looked at Dex. "Good morning." She said. Dex looked at her. "Morning. Did you notice I was holding you?" He asked. She nodded. "It's okay Dex. It made me feel safe." Clara chuckled. Dex blushed a little. "Yeah if it makes you happy." He said and smiled. He then got out of bed and leaves the room. Clara was happy that she apologized to Dex. She gets out of bed and went to the living room. She then took her hair down and starts brushing her hair with her fingers. She then sees a hairbrush in front of her. "You can have this. My ex-girlfriend left this here. Didn't bother give it back." Dex said. Clara chuckled. She took the hairbrush. "Gracias." Then she brushed her hair. Dex puts his outfit back on including his cap. "Oh Dex I just realized something." Clara said. "What is it?" Dex asked. "What I heard yesterday from Hector and Manuel. They said something about 'the others' are coming or something." Dex thought about this new information. "Clara putted her hair back up to a ponytail. "Thanks for letting me stay the night, Dex. I really appreciate it I hope Angelo calmed the fuck down." "It's no problem Clara. If Angelo did something to you. You know you can call me." Dex said. Clara got up and went where her shoes are. "I'll see you later Dex." She said and left the house. Dex smiled as she left. Clara got in her car and drives back to her rented garage and did the same thing and walked back. She was kinda nervous about going back because everyone is gonna ask where she was at and stuff. As soon she reached to the door she took a breath in and out. She opened the door. To see no one in sight. She actually felt so much relief. She went up stairs when she hit the finally step she bumped into someone. "Mira a donde vas, puta." She recognized that voice. "Listen Angelo have you ever hear I'm sorry." She said. "Don't you start aguements with me la perra." "I'm not I'm just saying that you should learn some manners gilipollas." She said and walked to her bedroom door. Angelo was pissed off. "Oh and Angelo I have a gift for you." She said then flipped the bird then walked to her room. Oh Angelo was pissed off. He then realized about the bag. She always carries it around all the time day and night. He's going to prove to Luz that Clara was bad child and not the angel that Luz think she was. Clara laughed to herself that she did that and she felt good. She went to her closet and puts her bad and hid it well.

~A few hours later~
Clara- Hey Dex I got some information.
Dex- Spill it.
Clara- Hector is meeting with the Columbians tonight.
Dex- Interesting.....Guess is time then.
Clara- Si.
Dex- Thanks for the new info.
Clara- Ne nada.
Clara hangs up to phone. She's going to like this.

"This is the "McManus." As you see, it's fully collapsible and comes in a stately black attaché. The 18" cryogenically treated stainless steel bull barrel gives this rifle a guaranteed accuracy of .2 minute of angle at 600 yds with match grade ammunition. With it's hand reamed chamber and match grade trigger, the "McManus" is designed for the marksman who wants to reach out and touch someone at a moments notice." The Friendly Fire woman said.
"I'll take it." Dex said. "Lovely. would you like it gift wrapped." She asked. "No, that's okay." Dex said. "Great, let me run this." She said and went to the back. "Tight job on that lab, dawg. We found a memo sayin' that Hector is meetin' with the Columbians tonight. With the amount of firepower that's going to be there, just showing up and rushin' 'em would be suicide. Take "McManus" here and get to the docks. Find a nice tall building and wait. When Hector makes his move with the Colombians, take your shot." Dex said to the Protagonist. "When it all goes down, the first place the Carnales is gonna look is right at the Colombians. They're gonna think they got fucked bad. Aight. You should have no problem sneaking out in the confusion." Troy said. "Just the same, I'd get the fuck out of here who knows what could happen." Dex said. Then the Friendly Fire worker came back. "Got this thing running." She said. "Great. How much does it cost?" Dex asked. "About $20.00." She said. "I'll pay." Troy said and puts a twenty down. The protagonist grabs the McManus. "Thank you for shopping at Friendly Fire." She said as she took the twenty.

~3:00 a.m.~
The protagonist drives his car all the way to the Hector's meeting. He took the McManus with him. He arrives and climbs to the roof. He then waits till Hector arrives. When he did the Protagonist takes his shot. Then he had to kill more Carnales with RPG. Until everything was clear he climbed back down.

"That was a hell of a tip." The policeman said. "No kiddin', with the amount of shit we confiscated we could've put Lopez away for the rest of his life." Policewoman said. "It don't matter, he got taken care of anyway." "Whaddya mean?" " Monroe's just happy Lopez is dead, as far as he's concerned this case is closed...hell if he found the guy who did this he'd probably send him a fruit basket."
Victor was listening and he calls Angelo. Angelo however was getting his dick sucked. "Mmmmmmm..." Luz said as she sucked. Angelo's phone ringed and he picks it up. "Hello. Hey-Hey Victor, I'm in a middle of something-- What? WHAT!" Angelo raised up. "Victor, listen to me very carefully. I don't give a fuck about the drugs. I don't give a fuck about Orejuela--" "What about Manuel?" Luz asked. "Mira mujer! ¡Cállate el hocico!" Angelo yelled and she went back to suck. "Who did this to my brother?" "What about Hector?" "LUZ! Okay, okay, you're right. You deal with the Saints, I'll handle the Colombians. If Manuel is behind this...yo le voy a enseñar a él por qué la familia López es la más fuerte" Angelo hanged up the phone. Clara was at the door and heard everything. She chuckled to herself. Hector is now dead now. One down two to go. Clara thought and she could hear Luz. Jesus Christ mamá when are you going to leave him...