First Day of Middle School

I'm Zhaina Reyes a normal 12 years old i love singing and acting! And when i came to middle school my love for acting and singing grew stornger now i wrote thid blog not to get famous or discovered its just incase if i write my story i could me a singer and actress like my dream.

The First day of Middle School was so Nerve cracking i didn't know my schedule and didn't know what to do or where to go but i found a friend that came from my elementary and also didnt know where he's going he's name is Jadiel, Every student waited in the cafeteria to get dismissed right at 9:15.

It was 9:15 and the bell rang for us to go to first period and those who didn't know where to go when to 600B where our name and first period class is i have first period Science with my Twin sister , Zhaira first we were so nervous cause we didn't know anyone.  And then 9:30 we went in our classrooms first everyone was so Quiet cause our teacher Ms.Davis seems so mean but when she screamed "WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO QUIET??" In a nice way though everyone laughed cause she seemed funny and shes a training teacher we have another teacher Mrs.Grant the Adviser.

In first period they gave us our schedule if we didn't know them and our bus number if we didn't know them as well also we get loptops cause the school didn't want us to carry books around .

So i got my Schedule and i got 2nd period History but the first day of school i had to skip my second period cause i was still at the library getting my loptops, IT WAS A LONG PROCESS!. Some of us even had to skip 3rd period and 4th.

But the first day of school i only had to skip second period but i got to go to 3rd which is Dance , I kinda got lost because i didn't know that Dance and Chorus room share rooms and it says "Room 208 Vocals" So who would have thought that it was also the Dance room? . And then i found a teacher that i can ask for the Dance room and he pointed at the vocals room so i guesd thats the DANCE Room the Moment i got in Everyone Stared at me and the Teacher asked " Are you here for Dance or Chorus?" Of course i said Dance and also it was so confusing cause we already have assign seats but it was numbers i have the Number 22 because my last name was an "R" but someone was sitting there so i sat at an empty spot but it was " someones" but that " someone " didn't knos it was hers.

The Moment the Teacher took the Attendance we started class we of course started with the class intro the Teacher introduced her Self , Her name is Ms.Powers anf she said she have no idea about dancing that its her first time teaching dance class, Funny Right and then we had a game where the teacher made us choose a partner that we dont know and to get to know them and then one of us stand in front if the class introduce their self and then introduce their partner , My Partner was so cool we have a lot of similarities!

And then the bell rang for 4th period Mines was Math i barely knew anyone but everyone seems to have a friend already but the teacher knew me cause he had my twin sister for 3rd period he cant get my name right for the pass few months, Anyways he started with self introduction ofcourse his name is Mr.Otero and then he tool class attendance when he said my name i couldn't raise my hands! Cause i had no idea that he was calling me bacause he couldn't pronounce my name right!.

After Class Attendance he started off with math questions i knew the answers but no one was raising their hands so i did it and i got all of them right! That was Mostly it for 4th period he only asked math questions to see what we know.

After lunch its math time like i said i didn't know anyone so me and my Sister sat together we ate home lunch cause we didn't know what school lunch have so we had home lunch.

After lunch i had Language Arts i was ESOL its a group of students who barely know english my sister is not in it cause her english is more fluent then mines, But u love the teacher and the best of all Jadiel and me have the same class!! and we sat next to each other cause we're the only ones who know each other so... Anyways most of the Students was Arabic and Hispanic IM THE ONLY FILIPINO ONE!

The teacher started off with attendance and mived right away to questions she asked us if we know what scales are and no one raised their hands because its their first year here in America except Jadiel and Me But Jadiel doesn't know much, Some people guessed what a scale is and they got it wrong so i raised my hands  and got it right so she gave me a candy!  END OF 5TH PERIOD...

My Next Period is Band , Band is my least favorite class causd i mean like the class was like hotter than a volcano and it didn't even last a day 5 students already quitted band but i didn't cause the teacher seemed pretty cool but we didn't do much so..

Lets's move on to 7TH PERIOD! MY MOST FAVORITE CLASS OF THE DAY! BECAUSE ITS THE LAST CLASS!
My 7th period i had the same one as 1st because its Research only some of the students had it , in 7th period i have one of my classmates from elementary Camila i was gonna sit  with her but someone got ahead so i had to sit alone for the past 1 week.

And then the teacher Asked if we have any questions about legacy before school ends im the only one who had the question! I asked "Is there and Strict teacher here?" She said no but didn't believe it and the bell rang me and my sister walked together to the bus because she didn't know where it was and then we got in the bud and we also sat together.