º•CHAPTER 3 - 5 MONTHS•º

Taeil sighed, looking at Taeyong's state. He couldn't perform anymore if he stayed like this. "Someone needs to take place of the leader for now."

"I trust Doyoung the most."

"No, no... Johnny, you'll do it. Even though you messed it all up, you might as well do it." Johnny held a confused expression.

"No! Let Mark do it, he was the leader for Dream, remember?"

"Can he handle those idiots, though?" Jungwoo hit Taeil on the shoulder.

"Hyung, they aren't idiots!"

"Well- Fine, Mark will. He has experience, after all. But do you think something will happen to him?"

"There is a possibility, hyung. I mean, I don't want him to die. But anything can happen, y'know? We can only wish for the best." Jungwoo gave a weak smile towards the two as they stared at Taeyong who was laying in a hospital bed.

"Taeyong will be okay... He has to be." Suddenly, a doctor rushed in.

"Sir, why are you in here?"

"...johnny you explain." Taeil nudged the younger.

"I was with Taeyong at the moment and he said he couldn't breathe so an ambulance came. And I told these two, Taeil and Jungwoo, to come with me to see him." The girl gave him a confused look.

"We just put him here. We have to ask you to stand outside. We didn't scan him yet." Taeil was about to fight with her about how they should scan first, but Jungwoo tried to hold him back.

"Okay, ma'am, we will be waiting outside!" The three walked out.

"...so who's going to text Mark?" Jungwoo swiftly got out his phone. He texted him that, and even though he got texts back, he didn't want to check it.

"Why did this have to happen? To Taeyong of all people?"

"Sir, you came with Lee Taeyong, right?" The same doctor walked up to the trio. Taeil simply nodded, not wanting to know what happens next.

"Well, we went through some things and..."

"And..?"

"Do you think he maybe likes anybody or..." There was yet again another silence.

"I won't say their name, but yes." Jungwoo finally spoke up.

"Oh. Well, we only had ten cases on this, but... he has the hanahaki disease."

"I'm sorry, but what does that mean?" Johnny butted in.

"It means he throws up flowers from a one-sided love. Thank God he is here now, it didn't get too bad. He has around 5 months to live, at least."

"Wait, wait... 5 MONTHS?" Taeil stood up.

"Yes sir, please sit down-"

"Can he still perform? He is a rapper and dancer."

"To the looks of it, no. He will cough up flowers every now and then. But there are two options; let him have surgery to get the petals removed, but his feelings will go away. Or make sure he or she likes him back. That, or he may die." Johnny glanced at Taeyong's unconscious body laying on the bed. Why him?

The hard-working leader. He made sure everyone was happy. He took care of everyone. He stayed up countless days and nights, working as hard as he could. One time he passed out from trying to perfect his dance skills.

And this is what he gets in return?

"He'll wake up shortly. You can wait in the waiting room for now." Taeil slowly nodded.

"Y'know, I just thought of something. Might help, I don't know for sure. I think we can get it in 5 months." spoke Johnny as everyone turned towards him.

"What? You said it would help."

"Let's talk to Jaehyun."

"Johnny, that's stupid. Taeyong is our focus, if you didn't know."

"I wasn't done yet, Taeil. I mean, try and get him to love Taeyong. It can work, we got months." shrugged Johnny. The oldest didn't believe him; he needed years for this to work.

"That's exaggerated. We can't force him to love him."

"Hyung, that's the only way we can save him. We don't want Taeyong to lose his feelings towards Jaehyun hyung. That's the best we got."

"Fine. But how?"

"Easy. Just talk him into it."

"That's going to be hard, if you didn't know. It takes a while to catch feelings."

"Say that to you and Doyoung?" Jungwoo rolled his eyes.

"Jungwoo, shut up. But I guess we should try." The three nodded as Taeil wrote something down.

Plan : Get Jaehyun To Like Taeyong

Start : July 25th, 2019

Deadline : December 25th, 2019

•••

I'm going to make short chapters now. And poor Taeyong, he could die on Christmas Day 😔. But there's going to be a few more chapters

It's coming to an end.