Steamy Snugg (Decked x Neko)

No one's POV:

Jacob sat in the living room admiring his trains while the tv blared loudly in the background. Neko walks into the living room glaring at decked with tired eyes. Decked didn't notice him since all he was focused on was the loud trains on the television. Neko took the opportunity to sneak up behind decked and pounce on him (OWO) knocking both males down. Decked freaked the FAK out and started to fling around. Neko yelled for him to stop. Decked finally realized what happened and got up and helped Neko. "What are you trying to do? give me a heart attack!?" Neko retorted, " I wouldn't have tried to if you didn't blast train horns at 3 in the morning." "You could've just asked." Neko clears his throat, "May I turn down your Thomas the train screaming?" Decked handed Neko the remote in response. "Thank you my good sir." Neko said as he sits on the couch wrapping himself with the blanket sitting there. He continues flipping through channels as decked turned back to his train models.

After a good 15 minutes Neko was half lidded and turned to the 5th episode of "One Punch Man." Decked sighed and looked back to Neko who started closing his eyes. Decked got up and walked over to the couch and stood in front of the drowsy boy. Neko opened his eyes only slightly to look at Decked. Decked crawled under the blanket and curled up in front of Neko. Neko wrapped his arm around Decked. He nuzzles into his necky weckies making Decked~kun blush. Decked pushed accidentally against Neko's bulgy wolgy. "Harder daddy," Neko OwO's.

Decked wakes up in a cold sweat and runs to chey's to get comfort from his daughter. The door to her room was locked, so he pouted at the door till he accepted defeat and went back to bed. He laid down, and checked the clock that read "9 pm." He let out a depressed sigh and turned over and drifted back off to sleep. He feels an arm wrap around him and he opens eyes in pure panic.

Neko's P.O.V:

"Don't fall asleep," I whisper into the ear of the blonde male in front of me. "Neko, I'm going to go to my room now," decked says starting to get up. I tighten my arms before he even sits up forcing him to stay in the spooned position. "No don't leave me!" I whined. Decked only let out a sigh in response. He and I sat there for a long time in silence. "Neko," I hear Decked say quietly. "Yes?" "Have you ever had something or someone stuck in your mind?" I raise a brow to the question. "Yes I have; Is there something on your mind?" I feel him shake his head to himself. " It's just that recently we've been talking with each other a lot, and I think I may have developed feelings for," He trails off, "you know what never mind." "You like me don't you?" I tease seeing his face redden. He lets out a weak, "yeah." I blush now from his cute sudden shyness. I practically squeal and then hugged him super tight. Eventually I loosen my arms and relax. "I like you too." I say expecting him to say something back. A minute goes by and Decked finally speaks, "This is nice." I can tell in the tone of his voice he is smiling. The sound resonates my soul, but my chaotic demon felt like playing. "You wanna do something more than cuddling?" I coed into his ear. Decked turns to look at me, "Not today you dork," He says smiling. With a quick kiss from him to my forehead I feel myself letting the mood calm.

"Good night Decked."