♡Jungkook♡

Dahyun's POV
Hi my name is Dahyun and I'm gonna tell you a story about all the boys I loved before. Of course I don't like any of them now or maybe 👀 lol 😂. The first boy is dun dun dun Jeon Jungkook!!.

Let's get on to the story:

This is a picture of the very first boy I liked

It all happend when we was 6 and he moved to our school and he became friends with my brother.

It was like fate brought us together, we slowly started to hang out and grew fond of each other.

One day as we were meant to go hang out at our usual spot Choco cafe. Jeez I remember that day like it was yesterday lol.

I was sitting down with headphones in you know sipping some tea planning to confess to him.

I had my letter and everything, then I looked up and saw him hugging my best friend Im Nayeon.

I then felt tears on my face, I couldn't believe my eyes. I then wiped my tears away and threw the letter in the bin.

I then left the cafe and as I was walking I blamed myself for liking him.

I wasn't paying attention as I suddenly bumped into them, out of all people!.

"Eh? Dahyun who made you cry?!" Nayeon said and cupped my face "it's nothing" I said coldly.

They were shook at the sudden change of my tone, I removed her hands off of me and left leaving a speechless kookie.

Once I got home I told my sister everything little did I know my brother was listening the whole time.

Only if you knew my brother thought and left.

So yeah that's the very first boy I liked. Follow me through my journey as I tell you the rest.

♡♡♡

Peace out✌
- Dahyunnie ♡