Chapter 3

Carrie's POV

"Carrie, Mike, you guys can't get pregnant," the doctor tells us.

When we get in the car Mike asks, "Would you like some ice cream?"

"Yes," I tell him.

When we get home I get changed grab my iPod, and tell Mike that going for a run . While running I see two girls sitting girls on the sidewalk about 5 or 6. I stop running and walk up to them. I asked them "Why are you sitting alone, and what are your names?"

The girl with shorter hair said, "Our dad left us for a week to go to Hawaii, and my name is Lynette and..."

The girl longer hair said, " Lynn, I can speak for my self, and my name is Layla."

"Is your dad ever home?" I ask them.

"Not during the day, but at night when he is home he hits us." Lynette says.

"How are you," I ask them.

"We're 8," Leyla says.

"Wait are you Carrie Underwood?" they ask at the same time.

"Yes," I say.

I grab my phone and call Mike, "Hey Mike can you bring the car?" I ask him.

"Yeah, what's the address?" he asks.

"It's ***** ****** ***** ****," I tell him.

"Wait why?" he asks.

"You'll have to wait and see," I tell him.

Mike's POV

I get text from Carrie saying "keys r in my purse and can u bring it"

I grab her purse and get in the car drive to the address that Carrie gave me, and when I get there I see her next to two girls that look like they haven't eaten in months and when I pull up she opens one of the back doors has the girls get in the car.

"Mike, we need to go doctors," she says. "Mike this is Lynette and Leyla, their dad has hitting been them, Lynette and Leyla this is my husband, Mike."