Descriptions

Descriptions Of The Sides In This AU

Logan's hair is black, same haircut he has now, square glasses, green eyes, tallest of group

Roman is a ginger, hair tied back in a man bun, blue eyes, second tallest

Patton has dirty blond hair, classic dad haircut, circular glasses, blue eyes, third tallest

Emile has strawberry blond hair, that goes down to his chin, rectangular glasses, brown eyes, fourth tallest

Virgil has reddish brown hair, that goes down to his waist, right eye is brown, left eye is blue, considerably shorter than Emile. He has vitiligo, his skin is extremely patchy, but it no longer spreads. He has a small tattoo of a sequence of numbers underneath his left eye, nobody knows what they mean. ( the sequence is 1-14-24-9-5-20-25, I wanna see if anybody can figure out what it means. If you can, comment it and the first who correctly figures it out will get an oc / their persona featured in this new book )

Remus - He's identical to Roman cause they are twins after all, he wears the same makeup he does in his debut video, his hair is buzzed short, and underneath his left eye is a small tattoo with the word Creativity. He wears a lot of crucifixes on his person.

Deceit ( otherwise known as the Snake Devil to the thugs around the city) He's taller than Logan, and he has a bunch of crosshatched scars over his face, he's albino, and has purplish colored eyes, and pure white hair. He wears a lot of snake charms and always has either a rattlesnake or boa constrictor slithering behind him.