Chapter 20: How is this possible

Maki's Pov
I was at Kaede and Shuichi's house watching TV sitting in there sofa, I was watching something about space. It made me think of Kaito and how I-
I thought it would take years for him to come back on the same planet as me. But it only took one year, so I been telling Kaito I would wait for him forever since high school and it only took a year. He's not with me yet because going to space take a lot out of you. So he has to be there for five or six months to get his strength back. But the months passed by so fast, tomorrow I'm going to see him. I can't believe it, I thought it would take forever til I see him again and it went so fast. I'm not ready... "What do you mean you're not ready?!" Kaede  said with an shock expression. "Kaito is your boyfriend, you should be excited to see him again Maki." " I know, but I'm nervous to see him again." "Nervous? Ever since he lefted, you been missing him and couldn't stop thinking about him for 2 weeks." "Don't exaggerated, can you blame me. If Shuichi was gone for a year and came back, yes you'll be happy to see him then again it has been a year you'll kinda get nervous to see him again. It has been a whole year." I sighed as I mumble to myself. "This kinda reminds me how I used to act around Kaito back in high school." "Kaede please calm down, Maki it's normal to be nervous. It felt like so many years has passed since you seen Kaito." Shuichi started. "But it only been a year." Kaede whispered. I glared at her. "Kaede!" She pouted and sink into the couch. Shuichi continued.  "It always hard for people who is dating a austraunt or someone who has to travel. Even if some of the events are short, it felt long. I bet Kaito is nervous to see you too, but I know he more happy to see you than nervous so you should be too." I smiled. "You're right, I should be happy than nervous. It's ok to be nervous, but I want to be more happy like Kaito always is. I'll be happy for Kaito." Kaede smiled. "That's great to hear Maki, sounds like you are ready to see Kaito tomorrow." "Yeah I am, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you guys, I'm really looking forward to seeing Kaito again." "You should be. Anyway you guys have any idea of what we're going to do for Kaito tomorrow!" We started to make a plan for tomorrow. I can't wait to see Kaito again and I know he can't wait either to see me, me and him will be together again. And spend time together, maybe one day we can even start thinking about marriage and having kids together. I'm really looking forward to see what awaits for us in the future.

It's been a while since I updated this but I know you guys would understand since it's summer. I'll be updating this more soon, thank you for your patience.

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!!!🏕🏖🗺

Also this story is far from over, thank you so much for the support for this story. Hope you'll continue enjoying reading the story.