Love that teaches...

It was another boring day for school, the day was cloudy and I woke up earlier than I used to wake up for school.

- Not again, but what I can do, it's another day I have to deal with.

I stand up and take a shower, changed myself, go down and eats breakfast with my little brother and my parents.

- Ready for today, son?

- Yes, I'm ready- No I wasn't.

I took my books in a bag and walked out with my brother to school. While I was talking with my brother, the track became shorter and we got near school soon. I say goodbye to him and I walked to my classroom, it was boring because I was the first one that arrived there. Time passes and I was almost sleeping, a classmate woke me up and when I lift my eyes I saw someone that made me change my mind. His blue eyes with black hair made me shake a little, and he was taller than me, so sexy.

Hours passed and I still can't believe he was my teacher, how can someone like me would be with someone like him? I was just a student but was an adult that had more life experiences than me. The bell rang and I was going to eat lunch but a warm hand lay on my shoulder, I turn around and I got a surprise.

-Mr.Yuki, I'm new in this school, maybe you could help and give a tour around the school.- I was shocked, someone talked to me to spend time doing something like a tour.

-Yes teacher, I'll help you- It was a good time to spend with him and know more about him. We walked all around the school, giving him some words about each place we were walking by. In a moment he stopped walking and said to me if I would like to eat lunch with him, I said yes with a smile so he can feel good in school.

We walked to a table and sit there. We ate lunch together and we talked about many things, it was very good to talk with him, he was so nice with me and we became a bit closer. But then he came with something unexpected. -Mr.Yuki, I want to eat lunch with you everyday- I was nervous, why did he asked me something like that? But it was good to be with him, so I accept his invitation.