Love that cares

Months have passed and I still hanging out with Sousuke, but also my heartbeats goes fast when I start to think about him, and why I'm thinking about him? We were eating near a tree and one day he said "hey, do you wanna go to my house after class?" That was something unexpected but I said yes, I was so happy to go to his house.

We went to his house and it was kinda big, he has just necessary stuff all around. I took off my jacket and put it, with bag, on a chair near the entrance. I sat on a big couch and he sat next to me with some drinks for us.

Thanks. - I took my drink and take a little sip. - So why you need me here? - That was my question, I accepted to go here but I don't know why he asked me something like that, I was confused.

Suddenly he took my cheeks with his both hands and leans closer to me, it was impossible to stop my blush. Then I feel his lips on mine and kisses my, it was the first time I was kissing someone on the lips, well he was kissing me but then I start to kiss him back. My heartbeats goes fast when I was kissing him back and feeling happy, with pleasure. We suddenly separate from each other to take a breath. He said something that made me chill a little "Rin, I like you and I want to be near you at all time to protect you".