1

So, there's me. Your main character. Your heroine, although not really.
I bet you were expecting someone who was pretty "average" in terms of wattpad books but I'm the reality average, not the expectations average. I do try, I'll tell you that. I dyed my black hair crazy colors but for now I'm settling for my bleach blonde, other than the fact that I don't really have any money to buy hair dye, let alone have someone dye my hair. Jesus, salons are so overprized but I guess your actually paying for the person's time and I get that.
I'm asian.
I found that there aren't a lot of asian heroines here on Wattpad, I'm just sorry my community was so unfortunate it was me that became the representative.
Atleast in this book.
And no, just coz I'm asian with crazy hair colors, doesn't mean I'm a rebellious asian punk who's really smart or knows mixed martial arts.
I do it for fun.
This book is gonna be... Well, it's gonna be my book of life.
I'm again just gonna put it out there that I'm pretty sure no one's gonna read this. I'm not so narcissistic to write a book about myself. It's just insomnia is a bitch and writing calms me when I feel like shit.
So there.
The eventful things that happened today that I can mention that doesn't sound too lame is that I actually went to the gym for once. Yup, I got this fatass up and did some cardio hardio. I looked like a pig afterwards but hey, progress.
And, oh yes. I have a boyfriend. I feel really bad and sorry for him. He's been through a lot these past few weeks. He has a YouTube channel with some friends and it's his turn to edit. So he's been editing for two weeks and he literally lost nearly half of his work when his laptop crashed and he was crying. I truly, at that moment, did not know what to say. He was my best friend and I knew how to comfort my friends, not my boyfriends, apparently. He asked me what did he do to deserve this, why was he being punished and all I could say was "I don't know" or "I'm so sorry". I suck at being a girlfriend like there should be mentors for this shit.
Sorry, babe.
I also forgot to collect my salary and I just really wanna scream because I'm broke and in a lot of debt. I'll tell you why in my next entry.
Bye for now.