•.•.•.Drop the Mask.•.•.•

Oh my goddd!! The time has finally come...😭
I might cry like Idk 😂😭
_______________

1 year later

The music was loud and the people were wilding in the club.Most of them were drunk others were dancing and one of them,who was the most outstanding, was sitting on a high chair.

The slight smirk on his face was being unnoticed by the man drooling next to him.

"So tell me again...how can a beautiful person like you can actually be real?"

"No need for you to exaggerate. I am not that beautiful as y-you day I am" he said.

"Don't be so shy baby boy~"

"Shy? Well..Do you think you can change that?Hm? Daddy~?"

"Oh~ How naughty you are my love...of course I can change that. I can make you scr-"

"Hmmm.How about less talking? Yea?"

The outstanding man stood up and took the others hand,leading him in the rooms that were on the second floor.

Each room had two large couches and a table with a variety of drinks on it and it would always have many people in it. One of them though had nobody inside so they went in that particular one and closed the door behind.

"Tell me now baby ... what do you want me to do~ ?"

" I " he took a step closer "Want you" another "To go" another one " to fucking Hell" he said right before pinching him on the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"What is it ? A mafia boss, not expecting sudden attacks?"

"How the fuck did you know I am-"

But he was interrupted by an other punch. This lead to a small fight.

"This is a fucking plan? First seduce me and now that?!"

"Don't worry I am not the one to be killing you.. I am just the one leading you to the trap"

"T-Trap??"

"Oh! I forgot!" The man smiled "I haven't even introduced my self!" He smirked
"I am from the Black blood Mafia..

I am V.."

And that was the last thing the mafia boss heard.

Seokjin entered the room and saw the now powerless mafia boss laying on the floor.

"Wow! You keep on getting better and better at this ,Taehyung! Or shall I say ,V"

"Thank you Jin!"

"So! Yoongi is coming to pick the body up...Also what did you do ? Cause it doesn't look like he would pass out from the injuries.."

"Oh! I put a pill in his drink! And he passed out right away! Well..After my nice introduction hehe"

"Ok! You can go now! I am sure Jungkook will be waiting for you!"