Notes

(Tori this is one of you're gifts! 🥳)

Tord blinked. Why? He didn't know. He had been scrolling through his texts recently, when he heard a soft knock on the door. "Tord?"

He didn't answer. What was the point...? Well, he had a noose hanging in the centre of his room for one, plus, he could tell it was his friend tori. Matt had clearly invited her, as he, strangely, was the only one who knew where she lived. Tord heard the knocking again, and smiled. He stood up, opened the door, putting a fake face on, and opened the door, closing it after stepping out. He listened to tori, who was talking casually. Suddenly, she spoke in a rather harsh voice, "Tord, cut the small talk. We all know about how you feel, especially with your meltdown with Thomas. Remember when you let out your emotions with music? Try doing that instead of scarring yourself."

Hours later:

"You always talk, talk, talk all the time,
You never let me get in a word!"
This was the song tord had chosen. He really understood it, given his feelings. His eyes were closed as his fingers traced the cords of his guitar. He loved this.

But he couldn't stop thinking about him...

Update: I found something for yall!

"I'm not sure if I'm getting better (happier)

Or just getting used to the pain..."

(Tori, enjoy!)