#28- Narration

To assure their plan worked smoothly, the boys and the girls called the cafe and told them about the plan. And of course the employees are willing to help them out.

Lisa arrived a little bit earlier since she couldn't sleep the whole night. She was excited.

She was waiting for one whole hour, yet the girls still haven't arrived.

"Is the weather in Korea so bad, that they delayed the flight for this long?" Lisa was deep in thought that she didn't realize someone was talking to her.

"Miss, is it okay if I share a sit with you? There's no place." Someone said.

Lisa came back to reality when the person called for her once again.

"Miss?"

Lisa glanced around and indeed there's no place so she nodded. The person sat opposite of Lisa. The atmosphere around them was awkward. So Lisa decided to make the first move.

She removed her cap and decided to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Lis-" She stopped midway, eyes widened when she make eye contact with the person in front of her.

"What are you doing here Jeon Jungkook?" Lisa asked, her voice cold as ice, face blank. She was still upset and angry at what happened. But she still like him, neitherless.

By the time Jungkook saw Lisa, he'd figured out what his and her members did. The phone call was all a plan to make them meet.

"Seems like you got tricked by your members too." Jungkook said blankly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Try calling and ask them." Jungkook said.

Lisa tried to call her members but none of them picked up. Lisa gave up on tyring to reach her members and decided to leave, she couldn't stand Jungkook. She's afraid she might forgive Jungkook faster than she thought.

"I'm leaving." Lisa said standing up, walking past him.

"No, you're not. Not until we fix the problem between us." Jungkook gripped Lisa's wrist.

"And why should I listen to you?" Lisa glared at Jungkook.

"By now, I thought you'd figured the plan your members and mine planned. But it seems like you're still clueless."

"Can you just let me-"

"Sit and we'll talk." Jungkook said, yanking Lisa back to her seat.

"Who is that guy?" Jungkook went straight to the point.

"Who?"

"Don't act clueless..."

"Could you specify it?!" Lisa lose her shit and yell at Jungkook. She was already confused, and Jungkook was making her more confused.

"The guy you went with to a date. Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh, him. Why? Are you jealous?" Lisa teased when she finally knew who he was talking about.

"Yeah, and I don't like it when you're with someone else unless it's me."

"Straight forward I see... But he's my cousin actually."

"Cousin?!" Jungkook was shocked.

"Yeah, are you feeling embarrassed now?" Lisa smirked.

"I'm sorry Lisa, if I'd knew he's your cousin, I wouldn't have talk rudely to you."

"And?" Lisa teased. Jungkook being flustered is cute that she decided to teased him for a little while more.

"Can we start over? We'll take it slow. What do you say, friends?"

"Friends. And next time, don't act recklessly before you know the truth." Lisa offered her hand for a handshake.

Jungkook showed his bunny teeth and shake Lisa's hand.

"Cute." Lisa mumbled.

•••

So they're friends and back to normal now. What would happen next?

•••