Chapter 1: I'll fall in Love at a club!

Hayley's POV

I was walking to Bella's house. It's her Birthday she is finally alowed to drink. So i'm taking her to a club.

I walk up and knock on the door to see a very excited Bella staring at me." You ready to go?" I ask "YES!!" she squeals and we walk down the street. She looked at me admiring my black dress. ''I LOVE YOUR BLACK DRESS!! OMG SOMEONE WANTS TO FIND A BOYFRIEND!!!" What I just got out of a bad relationship! "Ok first things first I broke up with Ryan because he was cheating on me! and if i do than I must be good luck!" I said. I think i played that one cool. "Ok" she looked so disapointed i looked at her shocked. I then Ignored it and kept on walking.

We walk into one of the clubs and Bella headed straight to the bar. I followed to keep her out of trouble. We ordered our drinks. Bella's was gone by the time I had one sip. She had a few more drinks as did I Bella then went straight to the dancefloor. I laughed as I finished my drink and then I walked into the bathroom. I cheaked the time it was 11:30. I should be getting Bella back to her place before she makes any trouble. I walked out and as i did I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground with a large thud.

I then Saw a large muscular hand reach down to help me up. I accepted politly as he helped me up I said '' Thanks for helping me up. Im also sorry for bumping into you.''

He looked at me confused and then replied '' You bumped into me I thought I bumped into you? Well Im sorry for bumping you onto the floor.'' We both laughed  I could not tell who it was by the face because the room was to dark. I could only hear his strong, deep british accent.

He turned to walk away then he turned back and asked me '' Do you want to go on a date with me sometime?'' I stood there thinking about the current offer before turning and awsering " Yea I would love that. Im just heading home now so how about we switch numbers?'' We then both pulled out our phones and switched before punching our numbers into eachothers phones.

When we did switch back i noticed his caller ID it read Louis the Tommo Tomlinson <3. I giggiled at the name I didn't reconised the name I saw he was laughing at my name it was The Singing Carrot<3. We said goodbye and I walked towards Bella who was stnding watching the entire thing. She had her mouth wide open. I then gave her a shove and we walked out of the club and back to her place.

Louis POV

I bumped into a girl and i knocked her on the ground. Idoit but i did score a date with her. I walked into the house and was greeted by a number of Heys. '' Hey'' I called back. Liam and Harry where playing a video game, Niall was makinga sandwich and Zayn was fixing his hair for the Hundreth time today. I went and sat on the couch and then I relised I ad gotten a text from Hayley.

Hey Louis, What you doing?

Nothing much, what are you doing?

Thinking about you<3

Aww thanks babe can't wait for our date tomorrow!<3

Same<3

Then I saw Harry come over and grabed my phone ''Why are you so happy for?'' He started looking through my converstation with Hayley. I saw his eyebrows raise at every sentance he read. when he was done he handed back. He then started jumping up and down running threw the house yelling "Louis is in Love, He met her at a club!" Then all the boys joined in. I was already heading to my room for bed. I layed down and went to sleep.

Bella's POV

I was walking home with Hayley. We were staying at my house. "WHO WAS THE HUNK YOU WERE TALKING TO AT THE CLUB?!?!" She looked at me in anoyance before I grabbed her phone and looked through her messages. I let out a blood curdling scream Hayley stoped in her tracks she turned. I think she thought I fell or something. I think she has dealt with drunk people before. But I was not screaming over that. I looked at the contact over and over to make sure it wasn't fake or something." OMG YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE FUCKING DIRECTION!!!!!!!!'' Hayley than relised why I was screaming. She than started to join me in my screaming fit. We than ran inside and we were watching a movie until we had to go to sleep. Hayley needed her Beauty sleep.  

Harry's Pov

I walked into Louis room to find him asleep. I decided to do something nice for him. After all I did make fun of him... So i went out and got him a pack of carrots I had hiding in the fridge. I don't know why I'm doing this. I went and put them on his dresser. Then I thought of a good way to mess with him. I put the carrots pack in the fridge before writing a note and putting it on the dresser. This is gonna be awesome!