Chapter 14 : Unwanted Guest Returns

A few days later...

----------

Peyton's POV

-----------

Sabrina and I were over at her house again. Rowan had promised to come in another hour or so. We had gotten the script for the very first episode of GMW Season 2. In another 3 weeks we would all go to LA.

Sometimes it really was troublesome being an actor. I didn't get to see my family that much, only occasionally on weekends.

Anyway, it was just me and Sabrina alone and I couldn't stop staring at her perfect lips as she read her lines.

"Stop staring at my lips," She said playfully.

"What?! I wasn't!" I tried to cover up.

"Lies, Peyton, lies."

"Okay look I swear I wasn't-"

She didn't let me finish. Instead, she leaned forward and kissed me.

I admit I wanted that.

I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her. We pulled apart way too quick and Sabrina smiled at me before going back to read her lines.

I think I loved her.

--------

Bradley's POV

--------

I loved the beach. It was just so pretty, the blue ocean, the white sand... And I was loving my new swimming trunks. They were green.

I put my shades on and strolled to the edge of the sand. I let the waves tickle my toes.

Wait. Only girls used that kind of language.

I was here with my cousin brother Mark and his girlfriend. He was 19.

I turned around when he called my name to say they were going for a walk around the beach.

Yeah whatever. I started ahead at the clear blue sea. There weren't many people around. This beach wasn't exactly very popular.

Suddenly I heard a scream.

I saw a figure bobbing in the water a few feet away. It looked like a girl.

She was waving her arms about. It looked as if she had gotten a muscle cramp. She screamed for help again and since there was no one else around, I ran into the ocean.

It was cold.

Once I got waist-deep, I started swimming towards the girl. Only her head could be seen. She had blonde hair and it was covering most of her face.

She screamed again. "I'm coming!" I yelled and swam faster until I was just a short distance away.

Her blue bikini was bobbing a few feet away from me.

I just had to grab onto something. She was drifting away. I reached out my hand and grabbed her hand, then pulled her to me.

I took hold of her waist when she was near me. My breath came out in pants. I was impressed with myself.

"Are you okay?" I asked. The girl turned her face.

"G?!"

---------

Rowan's POV

---------

I had a thermometer stuck in my throat and I felt terrible.

My mum took it out and she frowned. "Looks like you're coming down with something."

I groaned and rolled over in bed. My head felt heavy, my nose felt blocked.