Closet Gay!Gart X Male!Reader:Truth be told

You had been working with Gart for God knows how long now.You two had grown rather close.Yeah he was a jerk at first but you got to see another side to him that other's didn't see.You were also about to learn something no one else knew.
Gart had asked you to meet him in his office.Of course you had to go,it sounded important.As you walked into his office you saw the look on his face,fear and nervousness.Now you had known Gart did have a softer side but this was straight up out of character for him.
You tilted your head "Gart?Buddy what's wrong?" You asked."S-shut the door..p-please.." he whimpered.You did as you were told,shutting the two large doors.You looked back at him,still confused.
"(y/n) I-I...I think I found something out about myself" He twiddled his thumbs,looking down.You raised a brow "what is it?" you stepped forward.Gart cleared his throat "W-well...Um.." He rubbed the back of his neck,unsure of how to even say this.He bit in lip in fear "I-I think...I might...." He paused,looking at you "I think I might be gay.." he looked down.You looked over at him,you shrugged "so?".Gart was surprised by this reaction "Y-You...You aren't gonna yell at me or..?".You smiled "It isn't really that big of a deal dude..I'm kinda into guys too..".
Gart felt a weight ease off his chest,exhaling.He gave a content smile "Thank you (Y/n)...But...That isn't all..".
You stared at him,waiting for his next confession.Gart looked at you,then at the floor.He cleared his throat again "I..also found out..w-why I like hanging out with you so much..".You slowly pieced it together,you felt your face go red."I-I think I love you...(y/n)" He breathed.You stopped,not knowing how to react.Truth be told you did have a crush on him.It was just a little crush,but still,your heart always had a bit of a flutter around him.He wiped his forehead "I-It's okay if you don't love me back I under-" "N-No!I-I actually like you back!" You blurted out.
He gasped,bringing his hands to his mouth "R-Really?".You smiled,walking over to him.He hugged you,holding you close "O-Oh...I-I'm...I'm happy!" he chuckled.You hugged him back "me too,Gart..." you kissed his forehead.