Part : 8 Goodbye

Inline Comments are love.

Words : 3000+

Please try to read Love Or Sin , not only thinking about Manan. They can also be wrong at some point may be. Don't hate Shivansh. He also loves Nandini and loving his wife , it's not a mistake. So think about his character too in this story.

_______________________

Their lips were just about to touch and create a magic. But Manik pushed her little away from himself when his eyes fell on her nuptial chain which she was wearing around her neck. Nuptial  chain made him realise that she was not his. She belonged to somebody else. She was married to somebody else and that somebody else was his best friend. How could he come in between Shivansh and Nandini ? How could he snatched his wife from her ? When did this happen? When did she start loving him? Why didn't he realise ? Why this happened ? He questioned himself and held his head with his hands.

"We need to go home Nandini." He spoke looking at her and found her , looking at him with a sad pout. Why was she so adorable and irresistible ? Why couldn't she be his ? Why things were so complicated ? he was thinking , looking at her.

"I don't want to go." She instantly denied , nodding her head like a cute baby. Manik felt like to pull her cheeks.

"I am enjoying here a lot." She twirled in front of him , opening her arms. Manik just stared her without blinking his eyes. She was looking more beautiful to him in the rain. She stopped and walked toward him.

"With you." She whispered, holding the collars of his shirt and again stood on her toes. Both stared into each other eyes. He could feel her hot breath on his lips. Their proximity was driving him crazy. It was getting difficult for Manik to resist her. He wanted to claim her there only.

"We are going home." He spoke , holding her shoulders and pulled her away from himself.  She made a sad pout. Then he started to walk toward their car. Nandini walked behind him sadly. He opened the door of car for her. She gave him angry glares and sat inside. He walked toward another side and sat inside , opening the door. Before starting the car , he looked at her. She was sitting, crossing her arms around her chest and looking out of the window. He took a deep breath and started the car engine.

In no time , they reached Oberoi's Mansion. It was still raining heavily. Nandini walked inside and he followed her. Nandini was walking upstairs with her trembling legs , holding the railing. Manik wanted to pick her up in his arms and take her upstairs. But he was controlling himself and walking upstairs beside her. She tripped but Manik caught her in his protective arms on the right time. She got scared. She gripped his shirt's collars and shut her eyes tightly. Manik was looking at her without blinking his eyes. She was looking more beautiful to him from so close. Their wet body came in contact and started burning them with desire. His eyes could only see her glossy lips. He was craving to taste them and mark her lips his forever and always.

"Just kiss me Manik please." She  opened her eyes and requested him, putting her hand on his face while through their eyes , they were already kissing each other souls.

"I want to feel your lips on mine. Don't think anything, just kiss me and end the cravings of my lips. " She whispered in husky tone while her thumb caressed his lower lips. Her acts and their proximity was driving him crazy. He was forgetting that she was forbidden to him. At that time , only he wanted to kiss her lips and make her breathless.

He started to come close to her lips. Both of their breath became heavy. She closed her eyes and waited for his lips to meet her lips. Both of them were completely out of his senses and they even  completely forgot that what was right and what was wrong at that time. They were ready to cross every line. Their body shivered and a electricity ran down their spine when their lips which were craving to feel each other , they finally came in contact. They felt like each and every cell of their body became alive with the touching of their lips. They felt like they touched each other souls when their lips touched. The feeling was heaven.