Chapter 1: Preparing

*•.¸♡ CHAPTER 1 ♡¸.•*

~~~

Author's P.O.V

In the kingdom of Auglire there lays a young man in his chamber sleeping peacefully, he awakes by someone waking him up.

"Your Highness it's time to get up the King is asking for you to come immediately." The young maid said. "All right." The prince replied. She soon left knowing the future king is up, Taehyung got out of bed and attempted to get rid of sleep in his eyes soon after he gave up and sleepily walked himself to the bathroom not forgetting to take his clothes, he brushed his teeth and jumped into the shower once he was done he walked out of the bathroom door fully clothed.

Taehyung quickly walked to the throne room to see his parents waiting patiently. "Eomma, appa." He said calmly. "Son." His eomma and appa replied. "Son as you know you're going to be king soon." His father said before taking another breath. "We have decided that you are going to have a birthday ball to celebrate and to find you a wife to wed so you can become king." The king ordered. "Okay" is all the Prince said. He walked away with a sad frown.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I walked to the garden continuing with a sad frown on my face. "Why am I always pressured to do these things," I whispered to himself as I sat on a bench. "Why couldn't I have a life like my little brother and sister?" I questioned myself. "Why do I have to find a woman and marry her when I want a man to love." I sat there crying to myself.

"What seems to trouble, you young man." an elderly woman said. "Nothing mam," I said quickly wiping my tears. "Well, there seems to be something on your mind, your highness." She said putting her hand on my shoulder with a worried look on her face, "Do you want to talk about it," she said, with a kind smile, "Y-yes," he stuttered. "Well as you know," he sniffed and continued, "My parents are hosting a ball for me because t-they want me to get married and make an heir b-but the thing is, it's that I don't want to marry a stranger that I don't love or know," he said with a pout.

"Well, I think you should follow your heart." She smiled and got up and walked away leaving me alone in my thought's.

Author's P. O. V

'Follow your heart',

'Your heart',

'Your',

'Heart',

The words kept repeating in his head, he sighed and got up realising that it was suddenly getting dark he walked into the castle to the dining room. He saw his eomma at the far end of the table, waiting patiently for her son. "Taehyung there you are," She said smiling. "Come and have dinner," She said patting the seat next to her still smiling brightly, he smiled and walked to the chair beside his eomma and sat down.

Their food had been served to them and they started eating in silence. "Taehyung," She said. "Yes, eomma?" He said. "How was your day?" Said eomma. "Uneventful," He replied.

After dinner, Taehyung returned to his room. He shut the door behind him and jumped onto his bed. He sighed and turned over on his backside. "When can I be happy?" He questioned to himself soon after he fell asleep into a deep sleep wishing to escape from reality. 

The following days the whole castle was busy because the day of the ball was coming closer and closer, Taehyung got more nervous as the day was coming closer but he pushed his worries away by helping the servants.

The days passed and today was the ball and Taehyung was panicking.

~~~

*•.¸♡ END CHAPTER ♡¸.•*