Chapter 20

•Jungkook•

I woke up in Yoongi Hyungs bed. It was around 8:45 am so I decided to make some breakfast.

"Jungkook, you're awake?" Hoseok Hyung said while flipping a pancake. I nodded and I was about to sit down until I saw Yoongi Hyung already there drinking his morning coffee. I guess I'm not making breakfast. Although I've only been living here for a few days and I met him not that long ago, I knew he didn't usually wake up so early. He drank his coffee and seemed to be playing a game on his phone. I felt a little awkward because I had told him everything yesterday but I somehow felt closer to him. I felt like I could trust him. I could be wrong though... you never know who to trust.

"Sit down Jungkook!" Hoseok Hyung said, he served us including himself some pancakes.

"I prefer waffles." Yoongi Hyung muttered. I made a small quiet chuckle and Hoseok Hyung just glared at him.

"Well Yoongs... you're going to have to eat these pancakes whether you like them or not!" Hoseok Hyung ordered. Yoongi Hyung rolled his eyes and started eating his pancakes.

"Hey, so what happened last night?" Hoseok Hyung asked staring right at me. Was he asking me?? Wait, does he know about Yoongi Hyung and I being outside together??

"None of your business idiot." Yoongi Hyung answered and started eating some of the mixed fruit.

"No way," Hoseok Hyung had a shocked expression,"did Yoongs finally make his move?!" I sat there confused and shocked by what Hoseok Hyung had just said. Yoongi Hyung choked a bit on his food before glaring at Hoseok Hyung.

"What? Move? What do you mean?" I asked while eating my pancake.

"Oh um... Nevermind." Hoseok Hyung added with a slight nervous chuckle.

We then heard the door swing open.

"Guess who's here!!" A very excited Taehyung... Hyung?? Yea he's older... right??? Anyways Taehyung Hyung yelled before slamming the door shut. His face had a bright boxy smile and no doubt did it make him look cute.

"Jungkook!! What are you doing here??" Taehyung Hyung asked.

"Oh Hyung. I live here now." I responded and drank a little bit of milk.

"Ah that's right!! Hobi told me the other day. Anyways, I know I'm older but you don't have to call me Hyung. Instead call me TaeTae!" TaeTae said while swinging an arm around me. I looked at Hoseok Hyung and he gave a small chuckle. Then I looked at Yoongi Hyung and he was just rolling his eyes. Pshh... what's wrong with him?

"Ok... TaeTae." I said a little embarrassed. I didn't really feel that comfortable with the nickname yet but I know it will grow on me.

"So what are you doing later Jungkook?" TaeTae asked me. I thought about it for a second before answering,"nothing, why?"

"Would you like to go to a party later? A guy named Jackson Wang is hosting it. I don't really know him but Joonie Hyung knows him well."

Jackson Wang... LIKE THE JACKSON WANG?!? Obviously I'm going to have to say yes! I'll have to be subtle though.

"Sure, why not." I said while eating some fruit.

"Hobi, Yoongiii, would you guys like to come?" TaeTae asked.

"OF COURSE!!" Hoseok Hyung answered right away. We all turned to Yoongi Hyung waiting for his answer.

"I have too much work to do." Yoongi Hyung said while finishing the last blueberry on his bowl. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed.