The Last Chapter - Taken

Liam stands there motionless with the thorns of the red rose pricking his palm and tears for his Rose streaming down his cheeks. Every face he can see in the crowd is a stranger's and he misses her smile which once saved him from drowning in the ocean of grieve. He misses her eyes which once spoke a thousand words and won his heart. He falls on his knees and sighs. Everyone at the airport is staring at him but he doesn't care. His body leans forward on this palms which was bleeding with the blood of love a few moments ago , the red rose he got for Rose lay beside him with its worn out petals. He realizes the harsh reality now.

"If you really love her let her go", he tells himself.

"She is already gone", he realizes.

How would he live without Rose? She was the one who saved him from the pangs of betrayal,she was the one who taught him love should get another chance.A black hole inside Liam's heart is sucking him in. His vision becomes hazy. A hand is lightly placed on his shoulder and a girl whispers in his ears,

"We are gonna work it out together, Ian! ",the girl is panting,maybe she has been running a long way to save Liam.

"It didn't work the last time, Sophia, I don't want to break anyone again.....", sobs Liam.

She gently takes Liam's head in her arms and tears also stream down her cheeks.

"You didn't break anyone, fragile things are bound to break and I'm not gonna do the mistake we did when we were young..... I'm not gonna leave you along in the middle of this, if there is anyone who knows you more then its me..... I know how it feels to be broken,dear and we will work it out.",says Sophia.

"Its been 4 years and you still love me? After all happened between us.... You forgave me?",asks a broken Liam.

"Its been only 1461 days.... and I'm ready to love you a whole lifetime. I've been to each and every concert of yours.... sitting in the audience standing and cheering when you would appear on stage with the mike and sing like an angel in disguise!",says Sophia who can't stop her tears from flowing down her face on Liam's blue plaid shirt.

"True love doesn't last forever, Soph"

"Then maybe ours will..... true love doesn't have any end , it just gets another chance at a new beginning."says Sophia.

"You haven't changed even a bit......" says Liam.

"That's why I'm here......"

"I love you,Soph!" says Liam still crying and in her arms with hundreds of people at the airport staring at them

"Every last chapter opens to a new one!" says Sophia.