★ | 077. training, seraph of the end

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 77: Training, Seraph Of The End
Word Count: 547

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 77: Training, Seraph Of The EndWord Count: 547

He watched Yuichiro train with narrowed eyes. He had been asked to train him, to help him become stronger and a better fighter. At first [name] didn't want to do it. Yu wasn't exactly his favourite person and they were always arguing but he was the best one to train him.

And as much as he wanted to say no, he didn't. He accepted the proposal with annoyance. He didn't want Yu to get killed after all. "You're slacking off. If you fight that way against a vampire you'll be killed in seconds."

"I'm trying my best!" Yu yelled back, hunching over to breath deeply, sweat dripping from his forehead. They had been practicing for hours. [name] was a harsh teacher.

"Well try harder! You say you want to be the best and you want to destroy the vampires? You need to try harder. Otherwise you'll be dead in seconds and than I'll feel guilty."

"Why would you feel guilty? I thought you hated me? Figured you'd give less of a shit if I died." Yu mumbled, standing back up.

"What?" [name] replied with anger, eyes blazed with darkness. "You think I want you to die? You think I wouldn't care if you died? Wow. You're a lot stupider than I originally thought. Glad to know you think I'm like one of those monsters." He shook his head. "Training over."

Yu huffed, pursing his lips as he watched the other male go to leave the room. He pushed his pride aside and called out to him. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I really did think you hated me. Sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"You didn't hurt my feelings. I'm not a child but if I'm going to train you than I need you to trust me." He paused. "And I don't hate you. I may not like you very much but it's not hate." When he saw Yu start to smile he got back into his training mode. "Now, get back to work! We don't have all day!"

Yu's shoulders slumped, "just when I thought we were going to have a moment and become friends."

"Ha! Sorry but you and I will never be friends."

"Right. I forgot, you don't have any friends. What? Do you think you're to cool for friends? Think you're above everyone else?"

"You don't know anything about me Yuichiro. We just established that, so don't assume things. The truth is, every single friend I've ever had has been killed. So I've decided it's best to not have any and you should do the same. The less people you have, then the less weaknesses you have."

"That's kinda sad. Sounds like a pretty lonely life." Yu said, actually feeling bad for the male who had always been an ass to him. It was weird to be getting to know him better but he couldn't say he didn't like it.

[name] smiled, looking unusually fake and condescending. "I'd rather be lonely, than lose someone I love."

"Well, I promise you this. You won't be lonely forever, 'cause I'm here now and you know I'm an annoying little shit, so congratulations, I'm your new friend."

"Don't get your hopes up."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio