The Horrible Dream

One night, Boog heard Elliot crying in his sleep.

No..no..Nooo

Boog got up to see what was going on. it thats Elliot ? What's goin' on with him?

As he went to search for the one-antlered buck, Boog saw him tossing and turning around in his sleep.

Eris! no! this can't be happened curse you, truck! go and suffer in hell forever! Elliot cried in his sleep some more .

Boog went over to his friend and poke him with stick  to see if he would wake up, and he did .

when he saw who it was who woke him up , Elliot said, Hey, Boog .What are you doing up at this kind of hour

"oh, uh, I just heard you cryin' in your sleep ,thats all. were ya havin' a bad dream ?

Actually , I was.

What did you dream of

I don't wanna talk about it, Elliot said.

Come on, Elliot . I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything , Boog begged.

Yeah, well, anything except the nightmare .

Come on, Elliot, please

Elliot rolled his eyes and sighed and said  All right then .

He took a deep breath and said, Well you see Boog, I had a nightmare where me and my sister Eris were eating grass in the meadow.and then all of a sudden ,this big blue truck hit her and then it left! and then, when it left i went to see if Eris was oky and still alive but she wasn't! She was dead! Elliot cried out before letting some tears roll down his cheeks. He then laid back down and starting crying with his hooves covering his face .

Its oky, Elliot. It was just a dream. But elliot kept crying.

Did it happen in real life? Boog asked.

Actually. it did. Away long time ago, Elliot said through his cries.

Boog felt realy sorry for his buddy. oh.Well, I'm so sorry to hear that, man. But, um, what was she like? Boog asked.

Elliot tried to stop crying , took a deep breath to try and calm down, and explained to Boog: well, she had a purple flower in her hair, she had blue eyes and she kind a looked like giselle except younger and her voice was higher then hers.

Hmm.said Boog.

It was the worst nightmare i could ever have! Elliot cried again.

Shh, shh, calm down Elliot. its oky now. you have your wife, your kids me and ursa ,as well as everyone else in the forest! we care about you Boog tried to comfort Elliot.

Thanks. Boog. but that event still comes to haunt me sometimes, Elliot said 

Well, sorry about that Elliot. but uh its time to go back sleep now, Boog said . so um good night  Elliot  I'll see y'all in the morning .

As soon as Boog left, Elliot was still sobbing over the lose of his sister and ended up crying himself to sleep ............ :(