What is happening?

Chapter 1

Ciel was sat in his office, half asleep.
He had been given the task of reading many children's fairytales considering he had forgotten them all when he was young, he was given this task so that he could reinact them with his servants for the children in the orphanages, as part of his duties as a lord. It was late in the night and he was half asleep, the library around him illuminated by a single candle, fading out into darkness, leaving the male unaware of his surroundings as his eyes focused on the book, slowly scanning from side to side as he read through.
As much as he hated this feeble task he had become quite amused by these stories so he continued reading, his servants nor Sebastian had disturbed him as he had ordered them prior to stay out, he read much more than necessary but continued, until he got to a book certain book- little red riding hood- he read it for a while, amused by their flawed logic and confusing plot, it was then that he began to feel himself being dragged to sleep, his head nodding up and down slightly as his eyes struggled to remain open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel groaned as he woke up, he looked around hazily as he felt the ground below him- wood, dirt, straw- and a book.
His eyes took a second to focus as he got ahold of his senses, they clearly weren't normal. He could smell things, and not just normal things like cleaning supplies or books- no, he could smell, everything, ranging from the strong smell of fresh living wood to the raw smell of an unfamiliar meat, he could faintly hear the ruffling of said creature running through the grass, being chased by another animal.

The smell of both made his mouth water slightly as his hunger became apparent
"Ugh" he groaned as he moved about, he slipped- struggling to place his feet properly to get up. He looked down. His body froze, his whole... furry?... body. He didn't have normal feet, they were paws, animal paws, his skin was coated in a chic and rich gray fur that glistened as the light hit it, he lifted his paw and turned it over, soft, pink paw pads could be seen. He looked around the room and saw that it was rather small, about five times the size of the male, who seemed to be a good amount larger than his human self. At least that's what he liked to believe.

The room around him was solid wood and leaves, along with wooden shelves lining the walls overhead, covered in books and pens, some were story books, some were notebooks.

He reached up and brought a notebook down and opened it, there was a story written in it, this one was about a teenage white furred half human wolf, the next was about a male who was suffering with a curse passed down from generation to the next, while his brother helped him- they both were on a pirate ship, the cursed one being a special 'treasure' while the other hid the fact that he was the brother of his, helping him survive and stop from letting the curse devour him- it was like a demon had possessed him and he needed his comfort- cute. There was another about a snobby shy girl that's suck up- that one was short, and the next about two siblings, an older brother alcoholic and his little sister adventuring around every forest in the world, it seemed to be a sequel and the first book could be anywhere under the piles of books. Ciel was fascinated by reading them, though he slowly came to recognise the plots and settings as a vivid picture was created in his mind. Clearly he had written them, or at least, the owner of this body had. He struggled for a second then stood up and stretched, he walked in circles for a bit so that he could walk properly without falling and headed outside. The ground was covered in snow and tiny footprints tracked through it, small ones followed by slightly bigger ones. He pushed his paw into the snow and looked at it so he could determine 1 what animal he was and 2 what the other two animals were. He had studied animals for a couple of months diligently and studied their bodies for so much longer- he loved them. He looked at the size of the paw print "a- a wolf?!!" He shouted, immediately noticing how deep his voice was "ew" he muttered to himself then looked closer at the shape "Mackenzie valley wolf?" he tilted his head to the side slightly in surprise and smirked "Great" he chuckled then looked at the other paw prints, immediately recognising rabbit and fox "that's what I could smell earlier" he said as he smelled the remaining scent, frowning slightly as he remembered how his mouth watered at the smell of them, he clenched his paw into a fist And growled before his stomach did the same and he sighed "hungryyyy" he whined as he set off into the forest.

He trecked through the dense forest for hours as his hunger became worse, every living creature he saw becoming one he wanted to chomp into and eat whole. He soon became a mouth watering and foaming mess as he began to lose his footing and stumble.
"My my my~ what do we have here~" a low voice chuckled, startling ciel and making him fall to the ground, he tried to get up but was interrupted by the other, he walked over to the wolf and crouched in front of him
"No no, just stay there. Your clearly exhausted 'mr big bad wolfie'" the man pouted childishly and spoke in a childlike tone when he spoke of the wolf and looked at him
"P-piss off bastard" ciel growled, as he glared at the raven. He couldn't see to clearly as he struggled to focus on anything, he could make out a slender body shape though he was well built, long with piercing crimson eyes that locked with the wolves blue ones, he also had raven black hair and was wearing a walnut coloured top with pecan coloured strings that pulled two corners of the collar together, going down nearer to his chest, he had a tawny coloured coat draped over him that had fluff around the bottom, cuffs and hood. He wore loose black trousers and brown boots, he also wore black fingerless gloves. The man smiled and chuckled pitifully at the wolf "just rest, you'll be okay. I'm going to help you" he said as he slid one arm under the wolves head and the other around his lower back then lifted him "this would be so much easier if you went into your human- ish form" he sighed and stood. Ciel leaned his head on he strangers shoulder and sighed, sleep enveloping him and dragging him into the dark abyss. As soon as he fell asleep his body changed into that of a more human like being, fluff around his wrists and ankles as well as around his neck, his wolf ears sat on his head and his tail swished slowly and his wolf nose twitched slightly at the cold air, his loose clothing not doing much to keep him warm. Aside from that he rested easily in the mans arms.
The tall male sighed as he took off his coat and draped it over the wolf boy, his powers making it easy for him to do so as he continued to walk. He wasn't human, like you'd have guessed at first sight.
He brought the cub to a cabin situated deep in the dense forest, inside it was much Warmer so he lay the male down on the bed and went to make him some food.