Taken

*Has a gross kiss in this. Before you ask...I get inspiration from some interesting Archieve fanfics. Also...The twins are sixteen.

Mabel POV:

This is it. The moment that we were waiting for. Just shake Grunkle "Ford's" hand Bill then prepare to be destroyed. Destroyed for everything that you placed us through. I slowly look at Grunkle "Stan" and Dipper who seemed shocked. I knew that they were smirking inside and were waiting to celebrate when Bill is finally destroyed. My thoughts were finally cut off when Bill started to laugh.

"Nice try Fez. Did you really expect me to fall for this trick? What part of all seeing demon don't you understand?" Bill Said. I felt my heart stop beating. He knows. He knows that he was taking a deal with Grunkle Stan. How? How can he tell?

"What? How did you know?" Grunkle Stan yelled. 

"For one...Sixer has six fingers on one hand. Which you don't have." Bill Said.

"Okay Bill. Do you want to strike a deal with the real me this time?" Grunkle Ford Asked.

"No. Mainly because I already knew the equation. I just wanted to lure you all here so I can claim my mate." Bill Said.

"Mate?"I Asked.

"Of course Shooting Star. I want someone who will rule by my side while I take control of your world. So who better to be my queen then my beloved Pinetree."He said with a smirk.

"What? Why me?" Dipper yelled. Bill slowly floated over to Dipper which made the rest of us clutch our weapons. We won't let this demon take my bro bro away from us.

"Because you're smarter then most of the other meatsacks here and....You have greater magic potential then Sixer did when he was younger. Besides you're the only amusing meatsack in this world." Bill Said. 

Before Dipper could say something...Bill's eye became a mouth. A mouth that opened and showed us a view of a long forked tongue that slowly wrapped around Dipper before it entered his mouth. I watched Dipper struggle before he stopped suddenly and get a far away look in his eyes.

"Get away from my nephew Demon." Grunkle Ford yelled. Bill's tongue slowly started to get out of Dipper's mouth. When the whole tongue went away..Dipper's body started to fall until Bill caught him and started carrying him back with him to the throne princess style.

"I hope that you liked that meatsacks. Because this is the last time that you'll see my lovely mate. Now Bye-Bye." Bill Said. We all started to rush him until he snapped his fingers then we were transported to the Shack. People started asking questions, but I ignored them.

I'll destroy you wicked demon and reunite with my twin. No matter what it takes.

Author POV:'

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋