Chapter 12| »Taurus 3«

"...哎呀,t-that was darker than I thought."
"What do you mean Kaiti?! That was kickass! I never knew Taurus does training with Scorpio! Heck, Taurus is like a character in an action movie or TV series! A superhero or something~!"
"Ivan, you gave me too much credit! Scorpio deserve all that praise, she's been training since as long as I remember. I just started training when I was five!"
"Now that I actually think about it, Taurus your memories are all over the place! From our middle school SPHE exam to an event that happened when you're nine, I wouldn't be surprised if your next memory is that one~!"
"V-Virgo!"
"True, Taurus really changed because of that special someone."
"Capricorn!"

It's a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining, flowers are blooming, students are attending classes, b*stards are getting beaten up for messing with the wrong person.

I watched as the pathetic weakling collapsed on the floor, beaten, battered and frightened. His eyes widened in fear as I took a few steps forward, grip tightening on the metal bar I found on the floor. "Scam," I growled, glaring into his soul. The windows to his soul widened before he whimpered and scurried off, like a rat, crawling on all fours since his legs are broken into smithereens.

...God knows how much people I've destroyed? I lost count already. I injured too many, I meddled with too many and crushed too many. I'm strong... am I? Being pretty well known throughout this school for my strength and all....

No.

It's still not enough. Still not enough to save Mire. Still not enough to get over what happened in the past. It's still not enough to tell myself to move the f*ck on from Mire's so-called death. It's my fault.... It's my fault for not helping her back there. If I was there maybe... just maybe- she'll never gone missing and claimed to be dead. Aries would've never taken over as the head of the Zodiacs.

"I love you all, and don't ever forget that." Mire's last words echoed in my head, haunting me. I dropped the metal bar I subconsciously held onto for a while before collapsing onto the floor. I leaned against the school wall as I looked up at the beautiful afternoon sky. As I looked up at the blazing lights in the dusking sky, I couldn't help but to laugh dryly.

"You love me right Mire? I'm sorry but I think that's a lie; because I'm not the same person as before. You expected so much from me; being there for others, taking care of them and help Aries with being the future leader and all but I never did any of that. I'm sorry that I let you down."

P̶̶̬̱̣̓̊̄̄ͭͫ́ͯ̓͟Ó̴͚̠͗͗̾̓͢V͈͉̫̦̘̈̾ͦͯ̇ͮ̔̊̆́ ̛͕̮͉̝̱͊̋͠͞S̛̛̹̼̞̺̫̻͇̲̆̄ͦ͊̇̓ͤ͌w̪̬̜̦̖̩̥͒ͧͥ͠ͅͅį̹̦͕̼͎̮̭̹̆̉̊̍̇̏̇̄͊͝͞t̥̟̼͇̳̯͍̩ͮ͌̓͂̇̓̐̕͡ć̴̢̭̤̹̦͗͆ͨ͑͆̇̏̿h̢̹̹͓͇ͪ̇̌ͣ;̛͉̬̟̱̥ͨ̂́̏ͫ͌̈́ ̶̗̦͙̺͖̺͊̆̐͊̅̍͐̉ͩA̡͈̗͓͌͌̊ͯ̾ͭ́q̡̛̊̌҉̺̥̜͕̩͙͙͍u̴̳̠̬̜̲͇̺̍ͨ͛̓ͬ̓ͫ̓̚a̶͎̲̹̗͌́̋̈̽̌̀͞ͅŗ̡̖͕̜̬̦̻̘̭̱ͮ̈̔͟į̼̰̬̥̞̬̗͉ͥ̏͛ͦ͠ư̵̬̠ͭ̌s̸̢̄̐̀̚͏̺̼͎̲̖'̟̳ͭ͒̅͑̊ͥ̈́̓ͬ͘ ̨̭̪̤̖̹̐̽͂̎̿P͛̌͏̯̲̯̦̗́͟O̸̧͓̺͕̿ͣ̍̐̑ͣV̧͎͕͇̳̗̖̏ͦͯ͞
"Have you heard...?"
"Apparently Taurus crushed another delinquent!"
"Eh really? Doesn't that make him one?"
"What do you expect? His family is a long line of monsters so of course he's one himself."
"Those filthy delinquents deserves it, they keep harassing students here. I'm rooting for Taurus for kicking their asses."
"He have horns as well as a tail. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the devil or something."

Ah. Taurus harmed another student. I yawned as I rested my head in my hands, staring blankly at the Zodiacs, who were listening to students gossiping. "Hey, do you all think we should stop Taurus?" Gemini asked worriedly, his blue eyes casting a worried glance outside, "he's skipping more classes than before."