chapter 2: problems on the way to Novac.

After leaving Goodsprings, the courier headed west to the small town of Primm where the NCR were set up to deal with the convicts from the correction facility up north near Goodsprings.

"hey!" a voice called out to get the courier's attention.

yes? he asked. "you might wanna turn back, place is crawling with Convicts from the correction facility up the road" convicts? "yes, they broke loose from the correction facility and ran here to primm then started trouble"

sounds bad. "i agree, if you could help with the convicts so we can get the town back, whatcha say?" he asked. deal. "outstanding"

the courier had gone into the convict covered town to deal with the convicts with spectacular aim and modesty.

shortly after the courier had ended the terror in Primm and law and order was brought back, he had headed towards Nipton where legion were just about finished with the town so the courier had gone through the burning town and over to Novac.

It was getting late out by the time that the courier had arrived in Novac, sadly there was no entertainment anywhere in Novac.

the courier had to find somewhere to rest for the night until morning and head straight to New Vegas.

The next morning came as the sun had begun to rise over the Mojave wasteland as the courier had waken up early to get a move on towards New Vegas and the SOB that tried to kill him for the platinum Chip.

30 miles away from new Vegas the courier had to stop to rest, luckily there was a rest stop up ahead.

whew, already noon already and i'm getting close to getting to new Vegas. the courier said as he sat down in the shade to rest from traveling since earlier that morning.

"hello" a voice said to him. he looked at the ragged covered girl that goes by the name of Veronica, a member of the Brotherhood of steel.

hello. he said.

"You must have walked down some rough roads, where'd you come from?" she asked. Goodsprings he said. "wow, you did come along way, could I ask you something?" sure. "I came along these guys that call themselves the Brotherhood of steel, know about them?" she asked. yeah, don't they collect prewar technology? "yes and I'm one of them" for real? "mhm, so wanna travel together? help one another out" sure.

with that the two set out to battle the elements of the wasteland on the way to New Vegas.