⚠️chapter 23: the night⚠️

Warning!! This chapter is a smut/lemon, if you don't want to read that then skip bcus it's gonna get smutty ;)))
_____________________________
Third person's POV

"I would love to do it with you, more than anything~" karma said, panting while recovering from the heated makeout session they just had.

Without further hesitation, the blunette smacked his lips onto the red heads once again and their tongues danced together as their lips smacked of one another.

Once they parted, karma had picked up nagisa, bridal style and the pair made their way down the hill, making their way through the crowd of people before finding their way to the entrance/ exit of the festival, both in a rush to get home so they could continue what they had started.

After calling an Uber, the two had waited about 5 minutes before one had arrived, dashing into the car and giving the driver the address without hesitation, all the two could think of was each other and what they could do to each other.

The ride lasted 20 minutes before they had made a stop to the mansion, the two boys being sexually frustrated the more time flied by, every minute they would pull in for a little kiss, until they pulled up, paid the Uber driver and rushed inside to karma's bedroom.

As soon as the red head has shut the door, he instantly pounced on nagisa, crawling on top of him but making sure not to hurt him, cupping his face and starting another makeout session.

After a minute of just feeling each other's lips, karma had grew impatient and tried sticking his tongue in the blunette's mouth, but nagisa decided to tease the red head and deny his access, this caused karma to grunt in reply which turned nagisa on, even more than he already was.

In order for karma to gain access to the blunette's mouth, he had snaked a hand up nagisa's shirt and pinched his nipple, causing the blunette to gasp in shock and pleasure. Karma took that chance to dive his tongue into nagisa's mouth, exploring every part once again.

Once 5 minutes had passed and both boys started to struggle for oxygen, karma had pulled away, a string of saliva connecting the two.

"Are you ready...nagisa?" Karma asked, lust and love in his eyes.

"Of course I am...you can do whatever you want~" the blunette whispered seductively into the red heads ear, which turned him on a lot.

Without further hesitation, karma had quickly unbuttoned nagisa's shirt, exposing his pale, thin chest and the top of his thick thighs. He then took off his own shirt and threw them both to the side.

Nagisa couldn't help but to stare at the red head's amazing body, however he was unable to touch since karma had his hands around nagisa's wrists, stopping him from moving.

"Like what you see?" Karma asked, his signature grin on his face

"I would be lying if I said I didn't" the blunette replied, earning a chuckle from the red head.

Once karma had stopped chuckling, he leans down to nagisa's neck and collarbone, planting kisses and sucking on certain places to find a certain spot.

"Ahh-Karma~..ahh~"

Now that's more like it.

Once finding nagisa's sweet spot, the red head sucked and nibbled at that same place, earning sweet moans of pleasure from the blunette which made karma both proud and turned on immensely.

After abusing nagisa sweet spot, the red head pulled away and trailed kisses across the blue boy's chest, until reaching his trousers, which caused him to grumble in disapproval, taking off the blunette's trousers and undergarments, leaving him fully naked and exposed to karma, which caused him to lick his lips.