The first day.

Hey guys I am here with a new story that is made completely out of Oc's. Now this story is based in a school with it's all of the students and teachers that are doc's but unlike a normal school the teachers and students live there and they won't have a uniform. Now I am going to give a basic fact file on the 3 main characters just so you understand what they look like.

Name - Kate Nehamee

Age - 15

Personality - kind and shy. She is good to talk to but when she first meets someone or has a lot of attention on her she will be really shy and quiet. She loves her friends and a certain boy she will meet soon.

Appearance - long black hair with deep blue eyes and tan skin, she has a pair of wolf ears and a wolf tail and they are both white, her pupils are long slits instead of normal round pupils. She has white wings that are big and fluffy in her human form. Her teeth are fangs.

In her hybrid form she is a wolf but instead of a wolf tail she has a dragon tail and her wings are scaly instead of fluffy. Her wolf form is pure whites.

Crush - Hamish Davies.

Hybrid type - wolf/dragon hybrid.

Power (undiscovered)

Name - Hamish Davies

Age - 15

Personality - kind and funny, he is ready to make everyone in the class laugh. He hates seeing people upset and doesn't like arrogant people.

Loves a certain girl he will soon meet.

Appearance - Fluffy sandy blond hair with crystal blue eyes. Slightly tanned skin. Slit pupils and short sharp fangs. Fluffy ginger fox ears with brown tips. Ginger fluffy fox tail with white tips. He has ginger fluffy wings with white and brown patterns.

In his hybrid form he is a larger than average fox with scaly ginger wings with white and brown patterns and also he has a ginger dragon tail with white fins on the end that have brown tips.

Crush - Kate Nehamee

Hybrid type - fox/dragon.

Power - telepathy and telekinesis

Name - Chris Tanner

Age - 16

Personality - arrogant and selfish. He hates to not get what he wants and will do anything to get it even resorting to violence and misuse of his abilities.

Appearance - shortish brown hair and dark brown eyes with pale skin. Slit pupils and long sharp fangs. He has short rounded brown ears with a short tail which is also brown. The brown colour is so dark that it is almost black. He has large (by large I mean MASSIVE bat like wings that are black with red areas.

His hybrid form is a large grizzly bear with very dark brown fur and a long dragon tail and bat like wings he has horns comment out of his head.

Crush - Kate Nehamee

Power - manipulating electricity

There are the main characters and you will mean more during the book. Onwards to the story =)

Kate's Pov

I stared up at the large castle like building in awe. It was massive! It had stairs leading up to the entrance with the headmaster waiting there. He was a large muscled slightly aged man with large golden scaly wings coming out of his back and a furry lion like tail saving behind him. My mother smiled at him gently. She was a tall slim woman with bright blonde hair that was so different to my jet black hair. She had her own light blue fluffy wings and a long wolf like tail.

"Welcome to Wadham's school for the gifted. Its nice to see you again Jeannette all going well I see." The man said kindly. Walking down to meet us.

"Hello David. I brought my daughter. Kate this is Mr Derbyshire he is e head master of this school and will help develop your powers." My Mum explained kindly.

"Nice to meet you Kate. Let me take you to your room and get you settled in." Mr Derbyshire told me as he turned to go.

"Be good Kate. I don't want any bad phone calls home." My mum said and then she took off into the air. I watched her go for a moment before picking up my suitcase and walking into the building. It had a large lobby like area with a office that had a kindly like old lady with oval shaped wool ears that were like those you see on sheep.

"New student Heather. Can you get her timetable please." Mr Derbyshire asked politely.

"Last name please." 'Heather' asked  looking through various files.

"Nehamee." He said simply.

"Nehamee, Nehamee.... ahh yes Nehamee, you are in dorm 199 and here is your timetable and the key to your dorm and the key for a surprise." She winked before handing me my timetable and a set of two keys with a kind smile. I tilt my head in confusion Okay I like this woman, she's nice but what's the surprise?

"Thanks." I say politely. My ear twitches towards a sound in the halls across from the office.

"No problem dear." She smiles again.

"Okay Kate the girl dorms are that way and try to get to know some people... oh and i have told all your teachers that you get a day off to unpack and get to know the place .Good luck." Mr Derbyshire says smiling at me one more time before retreating to his office. I say bye to Heather before walking to the halls that held the girl dorms. I started searching for my dorm which most likely would look dusty and disgusting...great.

"199,199,199 oh here it is." I come to a stop outside a large oak door and take in a deep breath before unlocking it using one of my keys and then pushing it open...

The dorm was a massive size with a nice royal blue floor and it had a light blue wallpaper. The bed was queen sized with some curtains around it and the bedding was royal silken sheets and it looked very comfy. There was a massive oak wardrobe that would be able to fit 10x the amount of cloths I had. The bedside table was also oak but the top of it was pretty dusty. I sighed and plonked my suitcase onto the bed. On one side of the room was a birch bookcase and a bit away from that was a brick fireplace with some logs by it and in front of that was a rug with some comfy looking light blue chairs.

"Not as bad as I thought it was going to be I guess..." I looked to the right and saw a massive balcony and blocking it was some glass doors with curtains.

"No way..." I gasp before taking the other key and unlocking the glass door to the balcony and I walk out. The balcony it self was made out of some kind of stone and marble but it didn't have anything else on it... okay I would have to change that at some point if I was going to be living here for a while. I smile before letting the wind pass through my hair the fur on my ears an tail and the soft feathers on my wings.

"Ah this nice. This place is better than I thought I guess." I murmer gently. I look at my wings before unfolding them. My wings were huge they were around 3.5 metres in wingspan. I was about to take off before someone knocked at the door which made me spin around....

There is the first chapter please comment your thoughts and I will update as soon as I can.

See ya later my fellow wolves =)