Pack And Rogue Drama

Skyla's P.O.V.

After I said my name he grinned ear to ear and said "I love your name my name is Ace but you can call me Ac if you want".

since he complimented my name. Nicoletta and Rosa were screeching in my brain saying how they loved how he complimented us and how thrilled they were to know he was happy to have us.

I don't really get why they were so excited about the compliment towards my name considering it was "my" name and not theirs but okay, I guess they're just happy to know that he wants us.

After Ace complimented my name he seemed to go into deep thought.
I waited a few minutes waiting for him to come out of his thought he didn't seem to be coming out of thought anytime soon so I poked his head and said Ace, Ace, Earth to Ace. are you in there?

Once he came to reality. he immediately asked me if I wanted to go home with him Ace explained how he was alpha of the silver moon pack and how he will soon have to go back to tend to his pack

he also explained how he smelled his mate. which is me and immediately went to go look for me.

I decided to have a conversation with Nicoletta and Rosa to decide if it would be a good idea to go with Ace.

(in mind Conversation with Nicoletta and Rosa.)

Me: What should we do girls?

Nicoletta: I say we leave right now!

Rosa: wait! Hold up Nic we need to talk and think this through we need to make the right choice we can't make a mistake and be found out.

Nicoletta: he won't find out Rosa stop worrying.

Me: but what if he does Nic what will we do then. people will hunt us down possibly kill us and/or experiment on us.

Rosa: Skyla's right. if we were to go we would have to be extremely careful. why don't we just not go.

Nicoletta: Skyla, Rosa we could die if  if we're not with our mate what would we do then we'd have absolutely nothing. at least if we have him we have somewhere to stay someone who loves us and someone that will care. Not that it matters but eventually if everything goes well we will also have the title that is Luna.

Me: I guess we could go there's lots of benefits and we can be with the one we will come to love.

Rosa: but you still have to choose which one of us you will use to shift into in public the other will have to shift with you not in public and in secret. we can't risk being found out like Skyla mentioned before.

Me: I'll used nicoletta's wolf fur in public because it wouldn't be very good for hiding and stuff like that.

(End of in mind conversation)

With that conclusion I snap back to reality and looked at Ace.
Ace was looking at me expectantly waiting for my answer whether I was going to go with him or run away from him again.

I looked deep in his expecting eyes and said "yes I'll go with you."

Ace gave me the biggest grin I have ever seen and ran towards me with great speed, picked me up and spun me around then kissed me on the cheek and put me down.

(Ace P.O.V.)

after skyla decided to come with me Skyla and I decided to shift into werewolves then I would lead us to my pack skyla made me shift behind a separate three small distance away from the tree he was going to shift behind I don't get why considering we are going to end up seeing each other nude anyway in order to complete the mating process